Ingredients for making Cosmopolitan cocktail
- Vodka 40 ml
- Liqueur "Cointreau" 20 ml
- Cranberry Juice 20 ml
- Lime 1 pc.
- Ice to taste
- Main ingredients: Vodka, Liquor
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Shaker, Knife, Cutting board, Strainer (strainer for filtering), Dzhiger (measuring cup), Martini glasses
Preparation of the Cosmopolitan cocktail:
Step 1: Prepare glasses for serving.There is nothing complicated in this step, just clean martini glasses before serving the cocktail you need to cool. You can put them in the refrigerator a couple of hours before making the cocktail, or you can pour cold water into it and put a few ice cubes.
Step 2: Prepare the Cosmopolitan Cocktail.First, wash the lime properly with running water, and then cut it in half. We take a shaker and put our ingredients there - vodka, liquor, cranberry juice. You can easily measure the right amount with a jigger. By the way, cranberry juice is a very important ingredient, and we add it not only for color. Therefore, choose a good juice, preferably freshly squeezed. After that, squeeze the juice from half of the lime into a shaker, and then put the lime itself there. Add ice cubes to the shaker to cool the cocktail, and shake it for 20-25 seconds.
Step 3: We make and serve the Cosmopolitan cocktail.We take prepared glasses and a strainer. Transfusing a cocktail from a shaker into glasses, it must be filtered to sift the pulp of citrus and ice cubes. Glasses are decorated with slices or slices of lime, and served to guests at the party. Girls will be delighted! Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of lime, you can use lemon. And instead of cranberry juice - fruit drink or syrup from the same berry.
- - You can further decorate glasses by giving them a sugar edging. To do this, moisten the necks of the glasses with water, pour sugar into a plate and “dip” the glasses into it. Sugar sticks to the neck and looks like frost.
- - For lack of a shaker, you can make a cocktail in a blender. But the shaker is still better to purchase.
- - Instead of "Cointreau" liqueur, you can use triple sec - orange flavored liqueur. In some versions, it is believed that the classic cocktail recipe is prepared with triple dry liquor.