Ingredients for Making Apple Mousse
- Peeled apples 600 grams (about 6 pieces)
- Sugar 300 grams
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Filtered water 750 grams
- Cinnamon 1 pinch
- Vanilla sugar to your liking
- Main IngredientsApple
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Skimmer, Saucepan, Mixer, Skimmer, Tablespoon, Cooker, Serving bowls
Cooking Apple Mousse:
Step 1: Process apples.Apples need to be thoroughly washed, cut in half and core removed. You can also remove the peel from apples, but this is not necessary. Then cut the apples into cubes and put in a pan.
Step 2: Cook the apples.Pour clean water so that it slightly covers the fruit. Add sugar and citric acid. Put the pot on a strong fire, when the water boils, reduce the heat to medium and cook the apples until soft.
Step 3: Grind the apples in the mixer.Then remove the pan from the heat and remove the apples with a slotted spoon. Put the fruit in the mixer, then add some vanilla sugar. All contents must be thoroughly ground.
Step 4: Serve the apple mousse.Pour the ready-made mousse into serving bowls, or even into ordinary glasses. Let it cool slightly and serve. Good appetite!
- - You can use apple broth as homemade apple compote. If it contains too much sugar, then dilute it with boiled water.
- - In apple mousse, if you wish, you can add a little cinnamon, it will give a piquant taste and unique flavor to the dessert.
- - If you are preparing a dessert not for children, then you can add a little liquor to the mixer, any one to your taste.
- - Apple mousse, can also be decorated with grated chocolate or various culinary decorations.