Ingredients for Making Chocolate Martini
- water 200 ml
- cashews 50 gr
- cocoa 2 tbsp (use cocoa powder or chocolate liquor)
- agave nectar 2 tbsp
- vanilla 1 tsp
- a pinch of salt to taste
- vodka 200 ml (the strength of the drink can be reduced)
- 1 tbsp cocoa butter (grated cocoa butter must be used)
- grated chocolate for decoration
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:blender, spice mortar, martini glasses
Making Chocolate Martini:
Step 1: Mix the ingredients.Take a blender and grind cashews, then add all remaining ingredients and mix.
Step 2: Serve.Pour the finished cocktail into a chilled glass, sprinkle with chocolate on top. Good appetite!
- - The glass can be decorated. To do this, melt a little chocolate and evenly lower the edges of the glass there. Then let the glass cool for 10-15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- - The cocktail will decorate a romantic evening or become the highlight of the party, perfect for girl gatherings and help to cheer you up.