Ingredients for the preparation of dessert "Citrus Paradise"
- oranges 2 pcs. (medium size)
- candy 1 kg. (or marshmallows)
- lemon half
- butter 200 gr.
- condensed milk 1 can
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:knife, cutting board, bowl, mixer (or food processor), dish (or a beautiful shape, for a cake)
Cooking Citrus Paradise Dessert:
Step 1: Cut the pastille.A classic plate is best suited, without additional flavoring. Cut each pastille into two halves in length. Remove the butter from the refrigerator to warm it up.
Step 2: Step 2: Cut the Lemon and Oranges.Wash the orange and lemon, put on a cutting board. Cut the orange in half, pull out the seeds, cut off the skin. Cut the pulp of an orange into small cubes. Remove the seeds from half the lemon, peel the lemon from the lemon, cut the lemon into small cubes. Pour the chopped lemon and orange into a separate bowl.
Step 3: Beat the citrus cream.In a bowl with chopped orange and lemon, put softened butter and condensed milk. Whip this mixture with a mixer.
Step 4: Lay the cake.Put the first layer of marshmallows on a cake dish, grease it with citrus cream. Put another layer of marshmallow on top, coat again with citrus cream. Make 4 layers. Then cover the sides and top of the cake with citrus paradise with the rest of the cream. Garnish the cake with sliced second orange.
Step 5: Serve.Put the cake in the refrigerator. After 30 minutes it will be cooked it can be served. Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of oranges and lemons, you can use any sour or bitter fruits and berries for the cake: lingonberries, mountain ash, thorns, sour plums, cherries, apples, grapes, pineapples, grapefruits.
- - Instead of pastilles, use crumbled or whole purchased cookies. Then the cake “cakes” will remind the real ones more.
- - Ready cake "Citrus Paradise" is stored in the refrigerator for no more than 3 days.