Ingredients for making London Dock mulled wine
- dark rum 2 tbsp. l
- red wine 45 ml.
- lemon 1 twist
- sugar 2 tsp
- nutmeg 1 tsp
- cinnamon 1 crust
- Main Ingredients: Red Wine, Rum
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineEnglish Cuisine
Inventory:beer mug, teaspoon, sharp knife
Cooking the London Dock mulled wine:
Step 1: Dissolve the sugar.Pour some water into a beer mug, add sugar and wait until it is completely dissolved. Boil water in the meantime.
Step 2: Make a Lemon Twist.Wash the lemon. With a sharp knife, separate the top of the lemon peel to the pulp, while helping yourself with a teaspoon. Then make an incision of this peel along: from the first incision to the second to separate it from the lemon. Cut with zest. Roll the sliced lemon peel and cut into slices of 2-3 mm. Each of the resulting stripes is 1 twist.
Step 3: Mix the ingredients.When the sugar has completely dissolved, add red wine and dark rum, 1 twist of lemon, a stick of cinnamon to the beer mug. Pour all this with hot water, but pour not at the center of the mug, but along its edge. Mix mulled wine, pour nutmeg into it. Drink the London dock hot. Enjoy your meal!
- - To make mulled wine, choose not strong dry red wines. Varieties are well suited: Cahors, Cabernet, Khvanchkara.
- - Do not add boiling water to mulled wine, only hot water. Do not pour hot water directly into the alcohol mixture, pour it along the edge of the beer mug.
- - In order for the London dock mulled wine to cool more slowly, use it immediately after preparation, later the drink will lose its special aroma and taste.