Ingredients for Making Vegetable Soup for Nursing Mothers
- 3 potatoes (small size)
- cauliflower 200 gr.
- carrots 1 pc. (small)
- onion 1 pc.
- greens several branches (dill, parsley, cilantro)
- vegetable oil 1.5 tbsp. l
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Potato
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:knife - 1 pc., cutting board - 1 pc., pan - 1 pc., pan - 1 pc.
Cooking vegetable soup for nursing mothers:
Step 1: Cook the potatoes.Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut the potatoes into strips. Cut the cauliflower into small cubes. Type cold water into the pan (as much as you plan to make soup). Salt water to taste, bring it to a boil. When the water boils, pour chopped potatoes into it. Bring to a boil again. Sprinkle cauliflower. Boil until the water boils. Meanwhile, fry vegetables (next step).
Step 2: Fry the vegetables.Peel, wash and chop onions. Wash the carrots, cut into strips or slices. Finely chop the greens. Pour vegetable oil into a skillet, bring it to a boil. Pour onion, fry until golden brown. Add the carrots and pour some water in the pan (so that the carrots are covered). Simmer for 2–3 minutes.
Step 3: Cooking the Soup.Transfer the carrot-onion mixture from the pan to the boiled soup. Continue to cook the soup, focusing on the degree of potato readiness. When the potatoes are softened sufficiently (this can be verified by piercing it with a knife or fork), the soup can be considered ready. Serve the soup to the table, sprinkling it with herbs (dill, parsley or cilantro). Enjoy your meal!
- - Ready soup can be seasoned with cream or sour cream.
- - If you want, add soup with garlic and bell pepper. To do this, peppers and garlic, peel, wash, finely chop and fry together with carrot and onion mixture in a pan. Then add everything together to the soup and cook until done.
- - Such a soup will appeal not only to nursing mothers, but also to children and adults. Adults can add their favorite spices and spices to the soup.