Ingredients for making pineapple sauce for poultry dishes
- Canned Pineapple 1 can
- Cream 1 cup
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Butter 1 table. a spoon
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Portion 2-4
Inventory:Knife, Spoon, Blender, Culinary spatula, Cutting board, Bottle opener, Plate, Frying pan, Glass, Sauce boat
Making pineapple sauce for poultry dishes:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Open a can of canned pineapples and divide it as follows - pour the juice into a glass, and divide the pineapples in half. By the way, both rings and pieces will do. We need 0.5 cups of juice and only half pineapple, so you can leave the rest for another dish or simply eat in the cooking process. From the half of pineapples we need, we need to make mashed potatoes. For these purposes, I used a blender, which I advise you. Rinse the lemon thoroughly, cut off 1/2, and put the remaining half in the refrigerator and use in any other dishes. From the slice that we cut, squeeze 1 tablespoon of juice. All the ingredients are ready, you can start!
Step 2: Prepare the pineapple sauce.To get a more satisfying taste of the sauce, use butter, which must be melted in a pan. Then pour the pineapple and lemon juice, cream, mashed potatoes, add salt and pepper to taste and mix everything with a culinary spatula. Bring the sauce to a boil, and then reduce the heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes. Be sure to stir the sauce and do not allow it to burn.
Step 3: Serve the finished pineapple sauce.Serve the finished sauce warm, in a separate gravy boat, or pour it with a ready-made bird dish. You can decorate the sauce with slices of whole pineapple and herbs. Its delicately creamy and at the same time sweet and sour taste will amaze you, and a dish of chicken or another bird with such a sauce will certainly become a favorite. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can control the nutritional value of a dish using cream of different fat content.
- - You can add chicken broth instead of pineapple juice, so that there is a meat shade in the sauce.
- - You can add seasonings and spices to the sauce in addition to those indicated, but try not to interrupt the main taste of the sauce with them.
- - Try to make such a sauce from fresh pineapple, the taste will be different, and maybe you will like it more.