Ingredients for cooking sea batter in batter
- Sea language fillet 2 pcs.
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon soda
- ½ teaspoon vinegar
- Soy sauce 3 tablespoons
- Flour 200 grams
- Olives or olives (seedless) 100 grams
- Onion 1 pc.
- ½ teaspoon table salt
- Ground black pepper 1/3 teaspoon
- Sunflower oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients Eggs
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Bowl, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Blender or mixer, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Serving dish
Cooking the sea language in batter:
Step 1: Prepare the marine filet.Fillet of the sea tongue should be thoroughly washed with running cold water, then cut into pieces 5X5 cm in size. Peel the onion from the skin, rinse thoroughly and cut into half rings. ½ teaspoon of soda put out ½ teaspoon of vinegar.
Step 2: Make a batter.After washing the eggs, break them into a bowl, pour soy sauce, add the soda, quenched with vinegar, then pour the sifted flour, pepper and salt. The resulting mixture should be very carefully mixed until a homogeneous mass is formed using a blender or mixer. Pieces of the sea language must be rolled in a prepared batter.
Step 3: Fry the slices of the sea language in batter.Put the pan on the fire, heat it a little, pour sunflower oil on it, wait 30 seconds to make it warm. In a prepared frying pan, you need to fry the pieces of the sea language in batter on all sides for 5 to 7 minutes. Remember that the distance between the fried pieces in the pan should be at least 2 - 2.5 cm.
Step 4: Serve the sea language in batter.Place the finished sea tongue on a flat or deep serving dish, sprinkle with onion half rings and pitted olives or olives. Sea language in batter will be an excellent second course for lunch or dinner, as well as cold or hot appetizers for a birthday, New Year or some other holiday. It goes well with white or red wine, champagne or soft drinks. Good appetite!
- - Ordinary pangasius is often sold under the guise of a marine language, so in order not to make a mistake when choosing fish, it is best to buy not a whole carcass, but a whole fish, but you will have to tinker a bit.
- - You can not add soy sauce immediately to raw batter, but grease already prepared pieces of the sea tongue with this sauce, then the taste of the dish will be slightly different, more spicy.
- - Instead of sliced onions in half rings, you can use slices or slices of lemon, orange or lime.