Ingredients for Cooking Pork with Cranberry Sauce
- pork neck 1 kg.
- garlic 6 cloves
- red wine 1,5-2 tbsp. (sweet or semi-sweet)
- cranberries 1 tbsp. (fresh or frozen)
- sugar 2-3 tbsp. l (per glass of wine)
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Suneli hops to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:foil, stewpan, baking dish (baking sheet), knife, cutting board
Cooking pork with cranberry sauce:
Step 1: Stuffing the PorkWash the pork neck, put on a cutting board. Across the pork neck, make 8-12 cuts on each side, put 1/4 cloves of garlic in each cut. Grate pork with salt, black pepper and suneli hop seasoning.
Step 2: Bake the pork neck.Wrap the meat in foil in several layers, put on a baking sheet and put in the oven preheated to 180-200 degrees. Pork neck should be cooked in the oven for about 1.5-2 hours. Then pull out the baking sheet, unfold and remove the foil, and place the bake again until a golden crust appears.
Step 3: Cooking Cranberry SauceCook a little wine in a saucepan over low heat. After 2-3 minutes, add cranberries, sugar, and continue to evaporate until the contents of the stew-pan are halved. It lasts about 10-15 minutes. When the sauce is ready, season it with black pepper.
Step 4: We serve to the table.Cut the finished pork meat into pieces. Put the pork in a dish, pour cranberry sauce. Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of cranberries, you can take any sour berries. For example, lingonberries, mountain ash, viburnum, a bunch of pomegranate.
- - Pork with cranberry sauce - a traditional New Year's dish. As a side dish, use potatoes, mushrooms, rice.
- - Garnish the finished pork meat with slices of lemon or orange, sprinkle with chopped herbs or green onions.