Oven ingredients for cooking pork ribs
- ribs 900 gr (in this recipe I use pork ribs)
- onion 1 pc (a large onion is suitable)
- tomato paste 100 gr (sauce can be used)
- garlic 3 cloves
- lemon juice 1 tbsp
- water 6 glasses
- mustard 1 tsp
- salt 1 tsp
- vinegar 2 tsp (must use balsamic vinegar)
- honey 1 tbsp
- peppercorns to taste
- cloves to taste
- Main Ingredients
Inventory:marinade pan, baking sheet, knife, cutting board
Cooking pork ribs in the oven:
Step 1: Prepare the ribs.Take chilled ribs, rinse well. Then remove the membrane: incise on one side and slowly but surely pull it towards you and it is easy to remove.
Step 2: Cook the marinade.Cooking marinade. To do this, put a saucepan on a small fire, in which mix 6 glasses of water, tomato paste, finely chopped onions, cloves, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Boil for 10-15 minutes, then lower the ribs there and cook them for about 1 hour. After an hour, remove the ribs and let them cool.
Step 3: Cook the sauce.For the sauce, we need a marinade in which our ribs are languishing. So do not rush to pour it. So, take 100-150 gr of marinade and add balsamic vinegar, mustard and honey. While stirring, bring to a boil so that the honey is completely dissolved.
Step 4: Send the ribs to the oven.On the baking sheet covered with foil, lay the ribs. Lubricate them with prepared sauce on both sides. No need to wrap. Place a baking tray with ribs in a preheated oven and bake at a temperature of 2500With about 7-10 minutes. After that, the ribs must be greased again and turned to the other side. Bake another 7 minutes.
Step 5: Serve.The ribs are juicy and golden on both sides, because we turned them over and greased the sauce. Any garnish is suitable for such a chic dish, so do not torment your imagination and cook something simple. For example, mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables or buckwheat porridge. Good appetite!
- - If the sauce remains, you can serve it with a side dish, a great addition.
- - Love sharper ?! Then add more mustard and pepper, the dish will not spoil, but will acquire a more island taste.
- - Although the ribs are quite juicy, I recommend serving them with some sauces. Then the dish will be more finished.