Ingredients for Making Eggs Stuffed with Mayonnaise
- chicken eggs 6 pcs.
- mayonnaise 1/2 tbsp.
- sour cream 1/4 tbsp.
- red bell pepper 1 pod
- lightly salted cucumbers 2 pcs.
- table mustard 1 tsp
- onion 1 pc. (medium size)
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Eggs
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:knife, pan, cutting board, bowl, plate (for the finished dish)
Cooking eggs stuffed with mayonnaise:
Step 1: Boil the eggs and cut the onion.Put the eggs in a pan, pour water and cook for 10 minutes. Peel and wash the onion. Cut a quarter of the onion into small squares. Put the remaining onions in the refrigerator, it will not come in handy. Red peppers cut into long strips. Salted cucumbers cut into circles.
Step 2: Prepare the filling.Cut the boiled eggs in half. Pull out the yolks carefully so as not to damage the whites. Mash yolks with mustard and sour cream until a lush mixture is formed. Put chopped onions, ground black pepper, salt in this mass and mix everything.
Step 3: Stuff the eggs.Put the finished stuffing in the squirrels. Then connect the proteins in pairs, encircling them with strips of capsicum red pepper. Take a plate, put chopped cucumbers on it. Then lay the stuffed eggs in circles of lightly salted cucumbers. Squeeze a little mayonnaise on top of each egg. The dish is ready. Enjoy your meal!
- - Experiment with egg toppings options. For example, you can stuff eggs with cheese-garlic mixture. Or ham with tomato sauce.
- - You can decorate the finished eggs stuffed with mayonnaise with herbs (dill, parsley, cilantro, coriander), a slice of lemon, olive, vegetables.
- - If the dish seems too high in calories, do not use mayonnaise, replacing it with a lot of sour cream.