Ingredients for Viennese Chocolate
- chocolate (milk) 50 gr.
- sugar 25 gr.
- egg yolk 1 pc.
- milk (any fat content) 120 gr.
- whipped cream 1 tbsp. l
- Main ingredientsCacao and chocolate
- Serving 1 serving
- World cuisineAustrian cuisine
Inventory:pan, mixer, bowl
Making Viennese Chocolate:
Step 1: Cook the chocolate.Pour the chocolate into the pan, fill it with milk, add sugar and half a glass of water. Place the pot on a slow fire. Stir constantly. Wait until the chocolate mass becomes homogeneous. Remove the pan from the heat.
Step 2: Chill the chocolate.Pour cold water into the sink and plug the drain hole. Place a pot of chocolate in the sink. Let the chocolate drink cool. Then pour the egg yolk into the pan. Shuffle. Remove the pan from the sink and place on a small fire. Bring to a boil and turn off the heat. Chill the drink again.
Step 3: Beat the foam.Beat the resulting chocolate mass with a mixer until lush foam appears. The drink is ready! Serve it chilled, garnishing with whipped cream. Enjoy your meal!
- - Add your favorite spices to the finished chocolate: cinnamon, pepper or vanilla.
- - You can diversify the taste of Viennese chocolate by adding ice cream to it or - fruits and berries, crushed in a mixer.
- - Serve the drink to the table in beautiful glasses.