Salmon Tartar Salad Ingredients
- salmon 500 gr. (fillet; instead of salmon, you can take salmon, the same number)
- pickled capers 1 tbsp. l
- chives 1 bunch
- shallots 2-3 heads
- olive oil 1 tbsp. l
- soy sauce 1 tbsp. l
- lemon juice to taste (no more than 1 tsp.)
- black pepper to taste (preferably freshly ground)
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:knives, cutting board, bowl
Making salmon tartare salad:
Step 1: Cut the onion.Wash shallots and chives in cold water. Now finely chop the onions and capers.
Step 2: Prepare the salmon.Finely chop the salmon. Cut it into small cubes measuring 0.5 cm.
Step 3: Mix the products.Put chopped onions, capers and chopped salmon in a bowl. Add soy sauce and olive oil here. Pour a little lemon juice (not more than 1 tsp), pepper. Now mix the salad. Do this carefully so as not to disrupt the consistency of the products.
Step 4: Put the salad in the refrigerator.Put the salad in the refrigerator. Before serving it, at least thirty minutes must pass. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can put salad in the refrigerator not in a bowl, but in molds. Then he, solidifying, will take on the form you need. Thanks to the molds, you can immediately divide the salad into portions according to the number of guests.
- - Shallots and chives can be replaced with ordinary green onions, and salmon with fish salmon.
- - Ready salad of tartar with salmon can be decorated with greens (parsley, dill, a sprig of basil), a slice of lemon, olive, a circle of fresh cucumber.