Jelly Chicken Ingredients
- Whole chicken 800 grams
- Boiled egg 1 piece
- Sweet pepper 1 piece
- Gelatin 1 tablespoon
- White wine 4 tablespoons
- Boiled carrot 1 piece
- Salt, ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Dill greens chopped 1 bunch
- Main Ingredients Chicken
Inventory:Knife, Casserole, Grater, Cutting board, Glass, Bowl, Ceramic shape, Plate
Cooking chicken in jelly:
Step 1: Cook the chicken.Boil the chicken in salted water until tender. Before cooking, add 4 tablespoons of white wine to the broth. Remove the chicken from the heat and cool. We analyze the cooled chicken - we separate the meat from the bones. Cut the chicken into small pieces (10-15 centimeters in length).
Step 2: rub the boiled carrots.Rub the boiled carrots on a medium grater. And add to the chicken meat.
Step 3: cut the boiled egg ...Cut the boiled egg into small cubes. And add to the mixture of chicken meat and grated carrots. In the resulting mixture add vegetable oil, salt, pepper and 2/3 of the chopped dill.
Step 4: cut the bell peppers ...Sweet pepper cut into small pieces.
Step 5: prepare the gelatin ...Pour gelatin with cold water. Mix until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Then add 2 cups of chicken broth (remaining after boiling the chicken) to the gelatin.
Step 6: fill out the form ...Pour 1/3 of the jelly diluted with chicken broth into the ceramic mold. Cool. Top with chopped sweet pepper and 1/3 of parsley. Pour another layer of jelly. Cool again. We spread a mixture of boiled chicken, carrots and eggs on it and pour the remaining jelly. We put in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours (until the jelly sets).
Step 7: serving ...Serve the finished chicken jelly on a plate decorated with parsley or lettuce. Enjoy your meal!
- - For the preparation of jelly, it is advisable to use young chicken meat or chicken meat, as it is more tender.
- - In jelly, you can add a few cloves of garlic. This will give the dish a spicy touch. - Before serving the jelly, you can decorate with figures of boiled carrots or eggs, as well as fresh vegetables.
- - If you are preparing chicken jelly for the festive table, fill it in a curly shape. The result will pleasantly surprise your guests.