Ingredients for making wild mushroom snacks
- forest mushrooms 1.5 kg. (boletus, chanterelles, porcini mushrooms)
- butter 3 tbsp. l (melted)
- sour cream 200 gr. (high fat content)
- bow 1 pc. (white onion, large onion)
- garlic 1 clove
- black pepper 1 tsp (ground)
- salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:sharp knife, frying pan with a lid (heat-resistant frying pan suitable for use in a heated oven), cutting board, bowl, tablespoon
Making wild mushroom snacks:
Step 1: Fry onion and garlic in oil.Peel the onion from the top layer, wash in cold water and put on a cutting board. Cut the onion into layers or cubes. Take a clove of garlic, cut it into small pieces on a cutting board. Pour 1 tbsp into the pan. l ghee. Add chopped onion and garlic to the butter. Place the skillet on the stove and fry its contents on low heat for about 15 minutes. Transfer the prepared mixture of onions and garlic from the pan to a separate bowl.
Step 2: Roast the forest mushrooms.Wash forest mushrooms in cold water. But not under running water, but wipe the surface of each mushroom with a damp and clean cloth. Now cut the mushrooms into large slices on a cutting board. Add the rest of melted butter (2 tbsp.) To the pan, pour the chopped forest mushrooms on top, and mix everything with a tablespoon. Put the frying pan on a small fire again and close the lid. Wait until the forest mushrooms reach a boil and begin to run out of juice. Then remove the lid and continue to fry the mushrooms until all the mushroom juice has boiled away. If it suddenly turns out that there are too many mushrooms - do not despair, in other mushroom snacks you will find them worthy of use. At the same time try something new!
Step 3: Roast the mushrooms with onions and garlic.When the mushroom juice boils away completely, transfer the fried onions and garlic to the pan. Add spices: salt and black pepper. On top, put half the sour cream (100 g.). Mix everything, let the mushroom mixture boil and cook the appetizer over low heat for another 7 minutes.
Step 4: Bake a mushroom snack in the oven.Remove the pan from the heat. Put the remaining sour cream on the mushroom mixture, add salt to taste. Preheat the oven 180-200 degrees. Place the skillet in the oven for 10 minutes. Enjoy your meal!
- - Wash the mushrooms carefully. If you put mushrooms under a stream of water from a faucet, they can soften and lose their shape. It is better to wipe the mushroom cap thoroughly with a damp and clean cloth.
- - Do not give wild mushroom snacks to young children under 3 years old. Their body is not yet adapted to the processing of such products; children may have problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
- - Instead of the oven, you can use the hot grill for the last stage of cooking. Grilling time is 10 minutes.
- - Eat wild mushroom appetizer with boiled or fried potatoes, pasta or rice.