Ingredients for Cooking Pasta Navy
- Minced pork 250 grams
- Pasta feathers 300 grams
- Sunflower oil 3 tbsp. l
- Garlic 1 clove
- Onions 1 pc. (small head, 80 grams)
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Salt - 1 pinch to taste
- Ground black pepper 0.5 tsp
- Mustard 2 tsp
- Butter 50 grams
- Bay leaf 1 pc.
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Pasta
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Frying pan, Knife, Cutting board, Colander, Shovel, Serving plate
Cooking pasta navy:
Step 1. Boil the pasta.Put the pasta into the salted boiling water. We make the fire quieter and periodically stirring, cook for 10-15 minutes. But I advise you to read the cooking instructions before cooking. Because Each manufacturer has its own cooking technology.
Step 2. Prepare the minced meat.Stir the minced pork with spices and mustard. Pre-crush spices in a mortar - ground black pepper, bay leaf, a pinch of salt and a clove of garlic. Knead the minced meat well and let it stand so that it is saturated for 10-15 minutes.
Step 3. Chop the onion.We peel the onion from the husk and cut it into a small cube.
Step 4. Fry the onion.Add sunflower oil to a hot frying pan and put onions there. You need to fry it until golden brown.
Step 5. Discard the pasta.Once the pasta is cooked, they are discarded in a colander and washed with cold water.
Step 6. Fry the minced meat.Next, take the minced meat (during this time it has already been infused enough) and put it on a hot frying pan with added sunflower oil. Do not fry over high heat, stirring occasionally.
Step 7. We connect everything.Put the onion, pasta and butter in the prepared meat. Mix everything thoroughly, warm it up a bit, that's all!
Step 8. We serve.Our pasta is naval ready. Before serving, sprinkle them with chopped parsley. Enjoy your meal!
- - To cry less from onions, you need to periodically moisten the knife in cold water.
- - Prepared pasta, you can try it for a tooth, or you can take one pasta and cut it in half. If at the middle the color is darker than at the edges, then it’s not ready yet and you need to boil a little more.
- - At will, instead of mustard and spices, you can put the sauce to your taste. Be it ketchup, tomato paste, mayonnaise, etc.