Ingredients for making Winter Book tea
- tea (from the collection of books) 1-2 tsp
- mint 2 leafs (to taste)
- jasmine 2 sheets (to taste)
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:cup, teapot or french press
Making tea "Winter Book":
Step 1: Making TeaMaking tea is easy, the main thing is to know how to do it right. Be sure to take clean water and bring it to a boil. Rinse the kettle several times with boiling water so that it warms up, then wipe it dry with a paper towel. Often cooking instructions are written on the packaging, but what if it is not there and you just don’t know how many tablespoons of tea you need to put ?! Remember that different varieties require different standards. For black tea, you need 1 teaspoon in 2 glasses of water, the brewing time is from 4 to 6 minutes. If the tea is flavored, then brewing is not more than 3 minutes. For green tea, you need 2 teaspoons in 2 cups of water, while in some varieties of tea, the brewing time can reach 15 minutes. So, after the right amount of tea is poured into a hot dry teapot and the contents are poured with boiling water, you need to close the teapot with a kitchen towel. If a foam has formed in the teapot, this indicates that the tea contains a large amount of essential oils, which gives the drink a unique taste and aroma, and you just need to mix the contents.
Step 2: Serve.The drink is served hot, but if you want coolness, you can add ice cubes. By the way, it is recommended to serve tea before reception, and not after. Good appetite!
- - Tea must be purchased in specialized stores, otherwise you run the risk of running into a fake.
- - Brew tea is recommended in earthenware, porcelain or silver dishes. Otherwise, you will not achieve the aroma and taste that you wanted.
- - In the teapot, you can add various herbs, spices and fruits to your taste: cinnamon, ginger root, mint, zest, lemon, apple slices and so on.
- - Tea lovers can add hot milk.