Ingredients for Cooking Vegetarian Lasagna with Spinach and Sweet Peppers
- Ready-made lasagna paste leaves 1 pack
- Homemade cheese 200 grams
- Cheese "Parmesan" 50 grams
- Mozzarella cheese 100 grams
- Young spinach leaves 200 grams
- Big yellow bell pepper 1 piece
- Big red bell pepper 1 piece
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Ready Tomato Sauce 200 grams
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Basil 1 teaspoon
- Marjoram 1 teaspoon
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- Main ingredientsCheese, Choux pastry
- Serving 5 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Frying pan, Grater, Garlic, Lasagna pan, Baking foil
Cooking Vegetarian Lasagna with Spinach and Sweet Peppers:
Step 1: Prepare the filling.Finely chopped washed spinach. Dice the pre-peeled and washed red and yellow bell peppers. Pour olive oil into a preheated pan and fry chopped spinach and sweet pepper. Squeeze the garlic in a pan with spinach and sweet pepper. We simmer everything for 3-5 minutes until the bell pepper is soft. After that we add tomato sauce, basil, marjoram, salt and ground black pepper to the resulting mass. Stew for 5 minutes, stirring slowly. Then remove from heat.
Step 2: Mix the cheese.Rub Parmesan on a coarse grater. Cut mozzarella into circles. Combine homemade cheese, sliced Mozzarella and 3/4 parts of grated parmesan in a separate bowl.
Step 3: Boil the paste.Boil the leaves of lasagna paste in salted water.
Step 4: Put the lasagna into the mold.Put the boiled pasta leaves in a pre-greased form for lasagna. Then put the filling of spinach and sweet pepper with spices on the leaves of the paste. On top of the spread a layer of a mixture of cheese with cottage cheese. On the cheese we put the boiled pasta leaves, and on it a layer of filling. The number of layers in vegetarian lasagna can be several. It all depends on the amount of pasta leaves used. The last layer should be laid out from the filling. On which we spread a mixture of cheeses and the remaining 1/4 of the grated parmesan.
Step 5: Bake.Cover the lasagna top tightly with food foil. Bake lasagna in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake in the oven until golden brown.
Step 6: Serve.We take out the prepared lasagna from the oven and let it cool for 15-20 minutes. Then we cut into portioned pieces and serve. Enjoy your meal!
- - It is not necessary to use prepared pasta leaves for climbing. You can cook them yourself. The recipe for the dough is simple - cold water, flour, egg, salt, olive oil. The main thing is to knead the dough well so that it is plastic.
- - As a filling for vegetarian lasagna, you can use zucchini, eggplant, carrots, celery or champignons.
- - A very piquant taste is obtained with vegetarian lasagna with cottage cheese and mushrooms.