Ingredients for making cauliflower casserole with minced meat
- cauliflower 1 head, weighing about 500-600 grams
- minced meat 500 grams
- onions 3 pieces
- hard cheese 200 grams
- eggs 3 pieces
- vegetable oil (for frying onions) to taste
- salt, ground black pepper add to taste
- about three teaspoons breadcrumbs
- Main Ingredients Cabbage
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:pan for cooking cabbage - 1 pc., pan - 1 pc., bowl - 1 pc., grater not coarse - 1 pc., whisk or mixer - 1 pc., glass baking dish - 1 pc.
Cooking cauliflower casserole with minced meat:
Step 1: Prepare Cauliflower.The washed cabbage of cauliflower is lowered into a pot of boiling water, having pre-salted a little and cooked until ready for about 4-5 minutes. Then we drain the water in which it was boiled, and let the cabbage itself cool. After it cools down and can be picked up, it is carefully disassembled into inflorescences.
Step 2: Prepare the onion.In vegetable oil, fry pre-peeled and chopped onions.
Step 3: Prepare the fill.Rub the cheese on a non-coarse grater. Beat the eggs with a whisk and add the grated cheese. The casserole filling is ready.
Step 4: Combine the minced meat and cauliflower.In minced meat, add onion fried in vegetable oil, and then boiled cauliflower inflorescences. Salt, pepper and mix.
Step 5: Bake.Lubricate the baking dish with oil and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. We spread the mixture of minced meat and cauliflower in a baking dish and pour on top with a filling of beaten eggs and grated cheese. We send everything for 30 minutes to the oven preheated to 200 degrees.
Step 6: Serve.We serve the prepared cauliflower casserole with minced meat as a second course with vegetables and sour cream. Enjoy your meal!
- - For cooking casseroles, it is better to use minced meat cooked with pork, as it is more juicy.
- - Use hard cheese. It is more plastic and rubs well.
- - You can add tomatoes and bell peppers to the casserole. This will give the dish more piquant notes.