Ingredients for Cooking White Bean Cappuccino Soup
- Fine white beans 200 grams
- Onions 1 medium-sized head
- Cream 30% fat 200 milliliters
- Milk 1 liter
- Champignons 10 pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Bay leaf to taste
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Butter to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Main ingredients: Beans, Mushrooms
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Saucepan, Knife, Cutting board, Colander, Blender, Strainer, Frying pan, Another pan
Cooking White Bean Cappuccino Soup:
Step 1: start in the evening.If you decide to cook this soup in the morning, then start doing it in the evening. Beans must be sorted, washed, put in a container and pour cold water. Let it swell. If this soup is planned for dinner, then you need to start, respectively, in the morning.
Step 2: cook the beans.
Step 3: fry the mushrooms.But first, wash them well, cut them into thin plates. Heat the oil in a pan and dump mushrooms there. They do not fry very long, about five minutes.
Step 4: Cook the soup.Add cream and butter to our puree, put it all on low heat. You can try it. If you find it necessary, add salt.
Step 5: prepare the milk.It must first be heated. In a separate pan. About 60 degrees. Of course, a thermometer is not always at hand. You can focus on the emerging light bubbles of foam. And now we take the mixer or whisk and whisk, whisk ... Until you get a thick foam.
Step 6: serve.In the dishes of your choice, which can serve as ordinary plates, put the fried mushrooms, the whole beans that you have set aside, pour in thick soup from the first pan. And on top is a froth of whipped milk. Why not cappuccino? Enjoy your meal!
- - You can whisk lightly and puree with cream from the first pan. It will turn out even more interesting.
- - You can use canned beans from a can. Soak it in this case is not necessary, cook for a long time - too. 10 minutes is enough. But with onions and garlic. Another question is how and who canned it, what did it add. So, dry is still preferable for the purity of the culinary experiment.
- - But you should not use red beans. It is believed that white is good for first courses, and red for second courses.