Ingredients for making Pink Pineapple Smoothie
- Liqueur French X-Rated Fusion Liqueur 60 milliliters
- Pineapple vodka SKYY 60 milliliters
- Fresh Pineapple 3 slices
- Ice 3-4 cubes
- Main ingredients: Pineapple, Vodka, Liquor
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Potato peeler, Blender, Measuring glass, Glass goblet (capacity 300 milliliters)
Preparation of the cocktail "Pink Pineapple":
Step 1: prepare the pineapple.
We take ripe pineapple, cut off the top with leaves and about 1 centimeter of pulp from it. After we cut off the fruit from the round layer up to 2 centimeters thick and carefully remove the peel. Then, using the potato peeler, we remove brown “eyes” from the formation, they are very similar to potato ones. Now cut the pineapple into six equal-sized slices. We put three of them in a clean bowl of the blender and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare the cocktail "Pink Pineapple".
Add 3-4 cubes of ice to the blender bowl, pour 60 milliliters of SKYY pineapple vodka and 60 milliliters of French X-Rated Fusion Liqueur liquor there, the last ingredient has a saturated bright pink color, as well as an incredibly pleasant aroma and taste of orange, passion fruit and mango. We cover the kitchen appliance with a lid and turn it on at the highest speed. Mix the cocktail for 20 seconds, then turn off the blender and pour the invigorating drink into a chilled tall glass.
Step 3: Serve the Pink Pineapple Cocktail.
Cocktail "Pink pineapple" is served chilled in a cold glass. Optionally, before serving, the rim of the container can be decorated with the remaining pieces of pineapple, slices of passion fruit, orange or mango. Also, in the form of decoration, you can use cocktail equipment in the form of small umbrellas, branches from a brilliant rain, long skewers with cocktail fruits or berries planted on them.
In the fortress, the Pink Pineapple cocktail is quite strong, so you should enjoy it on a full stomach, in the company of pleasant people, in a club or during a romantic dinner with your loved one.
Enjoy your meal!
- The glass can be cooled in the freezer for 2 to 3 minutes or topped up with ice cubes and thus allowed to cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- At will the rim of a glass can be decorated with "Sugar hoarfrost". Simply brush the edge of the container with lemon or orange juice and dip in sugar or icing sugar.
- Ice should be made from clean, pre-boiled and chilled water. Also, such water can be mixed with orange, lemon or mango juice and then frozen, such ice will reveal the taste of the drink gradually and give it a more saturated and at the same time soft citrus flavor.
- Instead of a blender, you can use a shaker, but you need to put finely chopped ice and finely chopped pineapple in it.