Oven-baked Beef Ingredients
- Beef fillet 800-1000 grams
- Onions 3 pieces
- Garlic 1 head
- Olive oil 2 teaspoons
- Salt, ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Foil or sleeve for baking, Baking tray
Cooking beef baked in the oven:
Step 1 - preparing the ingredients.Wash the beef fillet and remove the film. Pre-peeled and washed onions are cut into rings on the floor. Peel and divide the garlic.
Step 2 - Combine the ingredients before baking.Rub the fillet with salt and ground black pepper and coat with olive oil. Then rub the beef fillet with salt and pepper and stuff with garlic cloves. To do this, make horizontal cuts with the tip of a knife in the fillet. In the resulting "pocket" put the garlic. On a baking sheet in two or three layers, lay out the foil for baking. On the foil we lay out the onions cut on the floor with rings. Put the prepared beef fillet on the onion and tightly, without leaving cracks, wrap the foil.
Step 3 - bake.We put a baking sheet with meat in a preheated to 180 - 200 degrees oven. The meat baking time is calculated as follows - for every 500 grams of meat - 40 minutes of cooking at a temperature of 200 degrees. Baking meat according to this formula, we get roasted meat pinkish and juicy inside.
- - When choosing meat, give preference to a piece of fat on one side. When baked, such meat will give more juice.
- - For baking, you can use a special sleeve. The meat cooked in the sleeve will be more stewed (the meat baked in foil will have a fried flavor).
- - Wrapping the meat in foil, you can leave it to marinate for 30 minutes, and then put in the oven and bake over medium heat.