Ingredients for cooking boiled pork at home
- Pork (better if it will be tenderloin) 1.5-2 kilograms
- Fat 200 grams
- Garlic (medium size) 1 head
- Salt ½ cup
- Bay leaf 2-3 leaves
- Ground black pepper to your taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Cutting board, Sharp knife, Garlic press, Baking tray, Multiple folds of thin rope or thread, Baking bag, Stove
Cooking boiled pork at home:
Step 1: Prepare the meat.Wash the pork thoroughly under a stream of cold running water, then dry it with a cotton towel. Sprinkle a whole piece of meat with coarse salt. Then peel the garlic and pass it through the garlic press, you can also cut it into small pieces with a knife. Rub the meat on all sides with the resulting garlic mass. Sprinkle with ground black pepper.
Step 2: Form the boiled pork.In the middle of the meat, lay out an oblong piece of fat, so the dish will turn out much juicier. If desired, you can exclude this ingredient. Now try to wrap the lard in a meat piece and secure it with a thin rope or thread several times folded on all sides. Tear the bay leaves with your hands into the middle pieces and sprinkle the boiled pork on all sides. This will give the baked pork an unforgettable flavor.
Step 3: Bake boiled pork.Preheat the oven to 200C, put the twisted meat in a baking bag, put on a baking sheet and put in the oven for several hours. Check the readiness of the dish with a fork or knife. If the juice flows transparent color, then the meat is ready. Remove it from the oven and let cool slightly. Then remove all ropes or threads, as well as pieces of bay leaf.
Step 4: Serve the boiled pork at home.Serving this dish is usually done cold, but some people prefer hot boiled pork, so you can try it both ways. This dish goes well with a glass of excellent red wine, for example, for a romantic dinner. Good appetite!
- - To prepare this amazing dish, try not to choose lean meat, but rather with streaks of fat, then the boiled pork will be very juicy.
- - If you wish, you can stuff the meat with raw carrots and garlic.
- - If before baking boiled pork, you coat it with mayonnaise and lightly fry it in a pan, then as a result it will be covered with a beautiful rosy and crispy crust.
- - If before cooking you pickle pork in wine, then you should add bay leaf and black pepper to the marinade.