Ingredients for Cooking Pink Salmon Stew in Sour Cream
- Pink salmon fillet (fresh) 500 grams
- Onions 1-2 pieces
- Sour cream 350 grams
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Parsley 3-4 branches
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Ground allspice to taste
- Main ingredients: Pink salmon, Onion, Sour cream
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board - 2 pieces, Knife - 2 pieces, Paper kitchen towels, Frying pan with a lid, Kitchen spatula, Deep plate, Plate - 2 pieces
Cooking pink salmon stew in sour cream:
Step 1: prepare the fish.We wash the pink salmon fillet under cold running water from various kinds of contaminants, dry it with paper kitchen towels and lay it on the cutting board with the pulp down. We take a sharp kitchen knife, cut the end of the fish skin and, with one deft movement of the hand, remove it from the fish fillet. Then we cut the pink salmon meat into slices up to 2 centimeters in diameter and transfer the fish to a deep plate.
Step 2: prepare the rest of the products.Now we begin to prepare the remaining ingredients, peel the onion and rinse with parsley branches under a stream of cold running water. Dry the vegetable with paper kitchen towels, and shake the greens over the sink, thus getting rid of excess liquid. After we put the onion on a cutting board and cut it into a small cube with a diameter of up to 6 - 7 millimeters, just chop the parsley finely. We lay out the slices on separate plates. We also put sour cream, salt and spices on the kitchen table, which will be needed to prepare this dish.
Step 3: cook the pink salmon stewed in sour cream.Then turn on the stove to a medium level and put on it a frying pan with 2 - 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. When the fat warms up, we throw the chopped onion into the container and, stirring it with a kitchen spatula, simmer the vegetable until transparent, as well as to a light golden crust. This process will take no more than 3-4 minutes. Then add pieces of fish to the onion, fry 2 ingredients together for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring vigorously, and pour the sour cream into the pan. Reduce the temperature of the plate to a level between small and medium, add chopped greens to the container, to taste salt, black pepper and allspice. We cover the pan with a lid and bring the fish to full readiness for 15 minutes. During this time, pink salmon is saturated with the aroma of spices, salt, sour cream, it will become soft and very tender. After the required time has passed, turn off the stove, let the fish brew in sour cream sauce for 7 to 10 minutes, use a tablespoon to spread the fragrant dish on plates with your favorite side dish and serve it to the table.
Step 4: serve the pink salmon stewed in sour cream.Braised pink salmon in sour cream is served hot for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The taste of the fish is spicy, with a slight acidity. Due to a rather short heat treatment, the pink salmon slices retain their shape and do not crumble, although their texture becomes very tender. Garnish to this delicious dish can be served any, for example, stewed boiled or steamed vegetables, boiled potatoes, vegetable purees, rice, pasta and cereal porridge. The ideal aperitif for such a fish is white dry or semi-dry wines, and lovers of soft drinks can be offered citrus juices. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - In the same way you can cook any red fish, such as stellate sturgeon, beluga, sterlet and many other species.
- - The set of spices in this recipe can be supplemented with spices such as anise, basil, mint, thyme, fennel, savory, sage, tarragon.
- - Instead of vegetable oil, you can use olive oil.
- - Instead of sour cream, you can use liquid cream.
- - In addition to parsley, you can use greens such as dill, cilantro, green basil and green onions.
- - If desired, before stewing, fish can be marinated in such a marinade for 15 - 20 minutes: for 500 grams of fish: - 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon of concentrated lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of spices and herbs for fish. From this marinade, the fish will become more tender and juicy.