Ingredients for Cooking Prune Chicken Rolls
- chicken fillet 500 grams;
- prunes 300 grams;
- carrot; taste
- turmeric, salt, paprika; taste
- mayonnaise; taste
- garlic; taste
- gelatin. taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Prunes
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Knife ;, Hammer.
Cooking chicken rolls with prunes:
Step 1: Finish the fillet.Before you beat off the fillet, for starters, rinse it under running water, you never know. And then we cut the knife lengthwise in half and serve well.
Step 2: Fill with the filling.And now we will fold the broken pieces with a wide strip of "overlap", and according to tradition, salt, then sprinkle with paprika and turmeric. Next, we peel the garlic from the skins and chop finely-finely. We add garlic to give a smell and a little taste. Then sprinkle with dry gelatin. Just a little pinch. Then peel the carrots and cut into thin circles. Prunes do not need to be cooked, it is already ready, so just put it on the fillet.
Step 3: Bake.Then we roll the chicken roll. That's the way I did it. Then spread on a baking sheet and cover the entire form with foil. Place the pan in the oven and bake for half an hour. As time has passed, we will deliver the mold and remove the foil, and coat the rolls with mayonnaise. And continue to bake another 15 minutes.
Step 4: We serve to the table.Cut the rolls and serve, decorating with lettuce and herbs. Enjoy your meal!
- - Before baking rolls, wrap with a thread if your rolls can fall apart.
- - As you anointed the rolls with mayonnaise, you can grate the cheese a little on top. They will be more juicy and crispy.
- - Meat is not necessary to take chicken, you can use pork, and any other that you have.