Ingredients for Preparing Sprouted Soya Salad
- germinated soybeans 500 gr
- garlic 1 clove
- vegetable oil 5 tbsp
- seasonings for Korean carrots 1 pc
- sesame seeds to taste
- sugar to taste
- salt to taste
- ground red pepper to taste
- sesame oil to taste
- Main ingredients
Inventory:pan, colander, bowl
Preparing a salad of sprouted soybeans:
Step 1: Cooking soybean seedlings.Sprouts of germinated soybeans put in a pot with boiling water. After waiting for the water to boil with soy, then cook for another 2 minutes.
Step 2: Add Spices.Put the boiled soybeans on a colander and strain thoroughly. Then transfer to a bowl, cool the salad at room temperature. Now you can add spices. Combine a set of seasonings for Korean carrots, finely chopped garlic, ground pepper, sesame seeds and sesame oil, salt and sugar in a separate bowl, add vegetable oil and add this whole mixture to a bowl with boiled sprouted soy. Mix well again. Salad ready. Enjoy your meal!
- - Germinated soybeans can be taken ready-made (bought at a store or in the market), or you can grow them yourself, at home.
- - Since this salad is a Korean dish, the more spices, the better.
- - You can make a spicy version of the salad, or - with a minimum amount of spices.
- - Sometimes it is suggested to add sodium glutamate as spices in a salad of germinated soybeans. You should not do this, since glutamate is a harmful supplement, which is also addictive.