Ingredients for Making Orange Drink
- Medium Orange 2 pieces
- Sugar 100 grams
- Ground cinnamon 0.5 teaspoon
- Purified water 400-500 milliliters
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Manual juicer, Saucepan - 2 pieces, Kitchen stove, Colander, Gauze, Kitchen watering can, Carafe, Liter jar, Nylon cover for jar, Refrigerator, Glasses or glass cups
Making an orange drink:
Step 1: prepare the oranges.We wash the oranges well under running water and, without cutting the skin, transfer the ingredient to a cutting board. Using a kitchen knife, cut citruses into two equal parts. Then, using a manual juicer, squeeze juice out of each orange half. Pour juice into a free bowl or jug. Squeezed orange peels with flesh are transferred to a cutting board and, using a kitchen knife, randomly cut them into small pieces.
Step 2: make an orange drink.In a free pan we transfer the orange peels with pulp cut into pieces. Pour sugar, cinnamon into the same container and fill everything with water. Then, using a tablespoon, mix all the components together. We put a pot with ingredients on a big fire. After the water begins to boil, make a medium heat and cook the liquid orange mass for 15 minutes. After this time, turn off the burner. Before we filter our citrus mass, take a colander and cover its bottom with gauze, and put a saucepan under which we will drain our liquid. Gently pour the citrus liquid from the container through a colander into the pan. When all the liquid mass drains into the dishes, collect the cheesecloth and manually squeeze the whole cake. We take out the remains of the orange peel from the gauze and throw it away, since they will no longer be useful to us, but pour the resulting liquid into a container with pre-squeezed orange juice. Using a tablespoon, mix everything until smooth. Then, using a watering can, pour the orange drink into a free can or in another container and cover it tightly with a lid. After our finished drink has completely cooled, put it in the refrigerator.
Step 3: serve the orange drink.Serve an orange drink, preferably after chilling it. Pour a drink from a can into a decanter or pour it immediately into glasses or glass glasses. Glasses can be decorated with an orange slice, you can also put pieces of ice in glasses. However, you can also drink our delicious aromatic drink in a warm or hot form with the addition of honey or alcoholic beverages. As you like. This tonic drink goes well with both main dishes and dessert. Good appetite!
- - The recipe for an orange drink is designed for two people. Usually, one orange, 50 grams of sugar and one glass of water are taken per serving. Based on these proportions, you can calculate the required amount of ingredients so that all your guests enjoy the orange drink.
- - If the oranges from which you make the orange drink are too sweet, then you can add half a lemon to them. Thanks to this ingredient, our drink will acquire a slightly pleasant sour taste.
- - Before serving in an orange drink, you can add a little chilled mineral sparkling water.
- - If you are allergic to citrus fruits, then it is better to refrain from drinking an orange drink or make the concentration of the drink less by adding more water to it.
- - For the preparation of an orange drink, use only fresh ripe citrus fruits, as they are not only sweeter, but also juicier.
- - In addition to cinnamon, you can add a little clove to the drink. It will also give the drink a unique aroma and complement the taste of oranges.
- - If you didn’t have a manual juicer at hand, then squeeze the juice out of citrus with a fork or simply with your hands.