Ingredients for making pies with onions and eggs.
For the test:
- Sifted wheat flour 1 kilogram
- Pasteurized milk 2 cups (capacity 250 milliliters)
- Dry granulated yeast 2 teaspoons
- Vegetable oil 5 tablespoons for dough and 1 tablespoon for a bowl
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Chicken egg (boiled in a cool) 3-4 pieces
- Green onion 50 grams
- Butter 50 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground allspice to taste
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Pasteurized milk 50 milliliters
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk, Butter, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Stewpan, Glass, Fork, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Deep bowl - 3 pieces, Fine mesh sieve, Plastic food wrap, Kitchen towel - 2 - 3 pieces, Cutting board, Knife, Paper kitchen towels, Deep plate - 2 pieces, Oven, Stove, Nonstick baking tray, Baking paper, Rolling pin, Cup, Kitchen spatula, Large flat dish
Cooking pies with onions and eggs:
Step 1: prepare the yeast.To start, put the dough. We take the necessary amount of pasteurized milk, pour it into the stewpans, and put the container on a plate that is turned on at a low level. Warm up the liquid up to 35 - 38 degrees, milk should be warm, but in no case hot; otherwise, the trembling will not dissolve. Pour the milk product at the right temperature into a deep bowl and add yeast, salt, sugar to it and mix the ingredients thoroughly with a tablespoon. Set the bowl aside and let the yeast rise for 10 to 15 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the dough.
Step 3: prepare the filling.
Step 4: form the pies.
Step 5: bake the pies.
Step 6: serve pies with onions and eggs.Pies with onions and eggs are eaten warm or completely cooled to room temperature. Savoring this yummy is pleasant with a fresh seagull, with a cup of coffee, a glass of milk or with any other favorite drink. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you wish, after the pies have cooled a little, you can grease them with a small amount of butter, about half a teaspoon for each, from which their crust will become soft and shiny.
- - Pies from this type of dough can also be fried in a pan in a large amount of vegetable oil.
- - Instead of dry granular yeast, you can use ordinary fresh yeast.
- - In the filling you can put any spices and herbs you like. You can also add fresh chopped dill or parsley.