Ingredients for Cooking Kulebyaki with Meat
- Pasteurized whole milk 200 milliliters
- Dry yeast granulated 12 grams
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Butter from 52 to 75% fat (softened) 3 tablespoons
- Wheat flour 4 cups (capacity 250 milliliters)
- Stuffing (beef with pork) 500 grams
- Onion 2 pieces
- Vegetable oil 50 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Butter, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Stewpan, Stove, Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Glass, Teaspoon, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Sieve with fine mesh, Mixer, Kitchen towel, Paper kitchen towels, Frying pan, Kitchen spatula, Cutting board, Knife, Oven, Nonstick pan, Baking paper, Kitchen spatula, Rolling pin, Small bowl, Table fork, Baking brush, Plate
Cooking kulebyaki with meat:
Step 1: prepare the yeast.First of all, we pour the right amount of pasteurized milk into a small stewpan. We put the container, on the stove, turned on at an average level, and heat the liquid to 35 - 38 degrees. We carefully monitor the temperature of the dairy product, the yeast will not rise in hot milk! The liquid should be slightly warm! When the milk reaches the desired temperature, remove the stewpan from the stove, pour it into a deep bowl, add salt, sugar and granular dry yeast to the container. Let the ingredients dissolve completely and let the yeast stand for 10 to 12 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the dough.While the yeast is infused, we sift into a deep bowl the necessary amount of wheat flour, using a sieve with a fine mesh for this purpose. We beat the eggs into a clean deep bowl, add the softened butter and beat the ingredients with a mixer until smooth, turning on the kitchen appliance at medium speed. We give this operation at least 2 to 3 minutes. Then we add the raised yeast to the bowl with eggs and butter and begin to gradually introduce the sifted wheat flour into the liquid mass, kneading the dough with a tablespoon. When a tablespoon stops helping in the batch, continue with clean hands. Knead the dough 5 to 7 minutes. After we form a ball out of it, leave it in bowls and cover the container with a kitchen towel. We put the semi-finished product in a warm place for 1 hour, during which time the dough will increase in size by about 2 - 2.5 times, and while it rises, prepare the filling.
Step 3: prepare the filling.
Step 4: form a coulebyak.
Step 5: bake the pie.
Step 6: serve the kulebyak with meat.Kulebyaku with meat is served at room temperature. After cooking, baking is allowed to cool, cut into portioned pieces and stacked on plates. In addition to a meat kulebyak, you can serve sour cream or homemade cream. Savor this yummy with a fresh seagull or fresh cow's milk. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you wish, you can add to the filling any spices and herbs you like that are suitable for meat dishes.
- - Sometimes the filling is combined and boiled finely chopped chicken eggs, boiled rice, stewed fresh or sour cabbage, stewed vegetables and much more are added to it.
- - Kulebyaku can be formed in different ways, roll out the whole dough, lay the filling on it and blind the 2 edges of the layer so that a long - oval envelope is obtained. You can distribute the filling over the entire layer, lay its edges on top of each other and then pinch on the sides. You can also decorate a raw kulebyak with figures from the dough in the form of flowers, leaves, vines, circles or whatever your soul wants to bake after.