Ingredients for Cooking Cream Cheese
- Cottage cheese 9% fat 500-600 grams
- 2 eggs
- Butter - 100 grams to taste
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Cottage Cheese, Butter
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Sieve, Tablespoon, Bowl - 2 pieces, Refrigerator, Kitchen knife, Plate, Saucepan, Lid, Teaspoon, Kitchen stove, Plastic tray with a lid, Hand whisk
Preparation of processed cheese:
Step 1: prepare the cottage cheese.Transfer the cottage cheese to a sieve and, using a tablespoon, pressing on it, rub into a free bowl. For the preparation of processed cheese, it is better to use homemade fatty cottage cheese.
Step 2: prepare the eggs.Using a kitchen knife, free the chicken yolk and protein from the eggshell and pour the egg components into a free bowl.
Step 3: prepare the oil.
Step 4: prepare the processed cheese.Pour the egg ingredients into a container with mashed cottage cheese and add butter. Using a teaspoon, add salt and baking soda to all the ingredients. Attention: extinguish soda with vinegar is not necessary. Then, using a tablespoon or a hand whisk, carefully mix all the ingredients to a homogeneous mass and pour them into the pan. We put the container on medium heat. When the curd mass warms up slightly, reduce the heat to a minimum. It is necessary to cook processed cheese no more than 15 minutes. It is very important during the preparation of cheese to stir the mass constantly and very intensively. Gradually, the curd dissolves, and the lumps all stir. The result is a homogeneous, viscous and viscous mass. We try the processed cheese to taste and add it if necessary. After the allotted time, turn off the burner, and cover the container with the finished dish with a lid. When the processed cheese cools slightly, pour it into a plastic tray or other container. Then we cover the tray with a lid and put the container in the refrigerator for storage.
Step 5: serve the processed cheese.A very tasty and nutritious sour-milk product can be of great use: spread it on bread, add it to spaghetti or cook dishes using this cheese. In the end, just eat the cream cheese with a spoon. Very tasty and moderately thick home-made processed cheese will always be your assistant for cooking amazingly delicious dishes, and you definitely want to cook it again and again. Good appetite!
- - In the finished cheese, you can add chopped parsley or dill.
- - You can also add white ground pepper to the processed cheese, which will give the home-made fermented milk product a pleasant aroma and piquancy of taste.
- - Processed cheese after cooking can immediately be served. But the dish will become even tastier if you put it in the refrigerator to brew for several hours.
- - To make the cheese really “homemade”, it is best to use natural homemade ingredients, such as, for example, cottage cheese and butter, to make it.