Ingredients for Making Snack Muffins with Cheese, Corn and Tuna
- Canned corn 2-3 tablespoons
- Canned tuna 2-3 tablespoons
- Hard cheese 100-140 grams
- Cream cheese 70 grams
- Wheat flour 100 grams
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Vegetable oil 4 tablespoons
- Cream 35% fat 2.5 tablespoons
- Dried parsley 0.5 teaspoon
- Dried greens 0.5 teaspoon
- 5 gram baking powder
- Olive oil for greasing molds
- Main ingredients: Tuna, Corn, Cheese, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Sieve, Medium bowl - 3 pieces, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Mixer or hand whisk, Cupcake baking tins, Oven, Serving dish, Pastry brush, Kitchen gloves
Making snack muffins with cheese, corn and tuna:
Step 1: prepare the tuna.
Step 2: prepare hard cheese.We spread the hard cheese on a cutting board and use a knife to cut the component into small pieces. We put the cheese pieces in a bowl with tuna.
Step 3: prepare the flour mixture.To make our muffins out of a more tender and airy dough, sift the flour. To do this, pour flour into a sieve and immediately baking powder for the dough. Mixing everything with a tablespoon, sift the ingredients directly into a clean, dry medium bowl. Due to this process, the flour mixture will be saturated with oxygen from the air, and flour lumps will not come across in the dough.
Step 4: prepare the dough.
Step 5: prepare the filling.In a bowl with chopped tuna and hard cheese, add the remaining corn and, using a tablespoon, mix everything well until smooth.
Step 6: Cooking Cheese, Corn, and Tuna Muffins
Step 7: Serve the cheese, corn and tuna muffins.After the snack muffins with cheese, corn and tuna have cooled to a warm state, transfer them to a serving dish and serve. And you can please friends and family with such a delicious dish along with tea or coffee. I want to say right away that the muffins are very nutritious, and tuna tastes more like chicken than fish. Good appetite!
- - Instead of canned corn, frozen corn can be added to the dish. Only for this we take it out of the freezer in advance and set it aside to cool to room temperature. After that, blot the ingredient dry with paper towels and only after that add the corn to the filling and the dough.
- - To prepare the filling, you can take any cheese to your taste. That is, it can be either hard cheese of any brand or soft cheese.
- - If you use silicone baking dishes for making muffins, then you can avoid lubricating them with olive oil.
- - In order to make snack muffins even more fragrant, you can add fresh instead of dried greens to the dough. Only in this case, the ingredient must first be washed under running water, then - shake off excess liquid and only finely chopped on a cutting board.
- - Cheese for the preparation of the filling can be crushed with a coarse grater.