Ingredients for cooking boiled pork in a slow cooker
- Pork (loin) fresh 1.3 kg
- Large garlic 2-3 cloves
- Spice dried basil 1 teaspoon
- Dried thyme spice 1 teaspoon
- Dried rosemary spice 1 teaspoon
- Black peppercorns 10-15 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Purified water 150 milliliters
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Slow cooker, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Deep plate, Cutting board, Knife, Blender, Food foil, Serving dish, Saucer, Kitchen paper towels, Measuring cup, Fork
Cooking boiled pork in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the garlic.First of all, put the cloves of garlic on a cutting board and, using a knife, gently squeeze the ingredient, so that after - with ease remove the husk from it. Then - we wash the garlic component under running water and pat it dry with a paper towel. The processed cloves of garlic are shifted in a saucer.
Step 2: prepare the pork.
Step 3: prepare a dressing for boiled pork in a slow cooker.
Step 4: cook boiled pork in a slow cooker.To make it easy to rub the pork with spices, I usually cover the kitchen table with a small sheet of food foil, since it is inconvenient for me to prepare the main ingredient in a plate or in a bowl. So, put the loin on a flat surface and, using a tablespoon, pour in small portions the meat surface with olive oil with spices from all sides. After that, with clean, dry hands, we spread the dressing throughout the meat. That is why I like to rub pork on a flat surface, since the mixture of spices does not drain to the bottom of the container and it is easier to grate the meat with it. Leave the meat to soak on 1,5 hour at room temperature. After the allotted time, turn on the slow cooker in the "meat" mode for 20 minutes. Put marinated meat in a container and fry on both sides 10 minutes each, while the capacity of the multicooker does not cover with a lid. And to turn the meat from one side to the other - we can use an ordinary fork. But that is not all! After the pork is browned on both sides, using a measuring cup, pour the purified water into the container and turn on the "stewing" mode for 50 minutes. Now we cover the multicooker, but at the same time leave the pressure valve open.
Step 5: serve the boiled pork in a slow cooker.After the allotted time for cooking boiled pork in a slow cooker, we take out the pork from the container and transfer it to a serving dish. Set the dish aside to cool to a warm state. After that, with the help of a knife we cut boiled pork into portioned pieces and can serve it to the table. Well, we can treat our loved ones with such a delicious dish with vegetables and with any cereals, such as corn, rice or buckwheat. For an aesthetic look, you can also sprinkle boiled pork with finely chopped herbs. Good appetite!
- - In addition to the spices indicated in the ingredients, you can also grate pork with chopped bay leaves and other seasonings to your taste.
- - When choosing pork, first of all pay attention to the color and smell of meat. Pork should not be weathered, and the color of the meat should be bright pink. The smell of pork should be neutral. Therefore, if you feel some unusual smell, it is better not to buy this meat piece, as it may not be fresh.
- - In pork, you can also make several indentations with a knife and stick peeled garlic cloves and slices of carrots there. And in the dressing with spices, add ginger root, chopped on a fine grater or in a blender, to your taste. Thus, boiled pork is very tasty and juicy.
- - If you have extra time, then you can leave the pork to marinate all night. Thus, the meat will turn out even juicier and more aromatic.