Ingredients for making pizza at home.
For the test:
- Warm purified water 240 milliliters
- Dry yeast 1 tablespoon
- Wheat flour 360 grams
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
For the sauce:
- Canned tomatoes in their own juice 800 grams
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Freshly ground black pepper 1 teaspoon
- Dried oregano spice 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil 3-4 tablespoons
- Fresh basil to taste
- Mozzarella to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Cheese, Yeast Dough
- Serving 10 Servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Mixer or blender, Sieve, Rolling pin, Oven, Baking tray, Kitchen gloves, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Coarse grater, Kitchen stove, Medium saucepan or deep frying pan, Plate - 2 pieces, Flat serving dish, Knife , Cutting board, Cloth towel, Cloth
Cooking pizza at home:
Step 1: prepare the flour.To begin with, using a sieve, sift the flour directly into a deep bowl. Thanks to this process, our flour will be saturated with oxygen from the air, and the dough will become softer and more tender. And so that the flour component is well mixed with salt and sugar, we add these ingredients to the sieve as well and sift them all together through improvised stock.
Step 2: prepare the yeast.Pour the yeast into a deep plate or bowl and fill the ingredient with warm water and then with olive oil. Using a tablespoon, mix all the ingredients well until the yeast is completely dissolved. And so that the yeast product is infused, leave the mixture aside in a warm place for 2-3 minutes.
Step 3: prepare the dough.
Step 4: prepare the basil.
Step 5: prepare the cheese.Using a coarse grater, rub the mozzarella cheese. We put the cheese chips in a clean, dry plate, and so that the cheese product does not dry out while we are dough, we wrap the plate with the component with cling film and, if desired, we can even put the container in the refrigerator.
Step 6: prepare the sauce.
Step 7: make pizza at home.
Step 8: serve pizza at home.After the dish is ready, we do not rush to serve it to the table, but take out a baking sheet from the oven with the help of kitchen gloves and set the container aside sideways for 5-10 minutes cool down. And only after that we transfer the pizza to a wide serving dish and use the knife to cut the pastries into small pieces. Pizza at home is very satisfying, so you can treat it to friends as a main course. Well, you can drink pizza with both hot tasty tea and a glass of beer. Good appetite!
- - Instead of canned tomatoes, you can use fresh tomatoes and even ready-made ketchup in your own juice. Just canned food is much sweeter than other products, and they also have fewer tomato seeds. If you still prefer to add fresh tomatoes to the pizza, then first of all you need to remove the skin from them, then grind it with a blender or meat grinder and only then cook on low heat with the addition of all the necessary ingredients for the sauce.
- - For the preparation of pizza, it is best to use mozzarella cheese, as in terms of taste it best expresses the taste of real pizza. The only cheese of this kind is not necessary to grate, it can also be cut into small pieces of thickness and put them directly on the dish before baking.
- - In addition to the filling ingredients specified in the recipe, you can add any other products to your taste. For example, pizza at home will also turn out to be very tasty if you add any kind of sausage, as well as fried mushrooms.