Ingredients for the preparation of mimosa with pink salmon
- Pink salmon 1 can (200 grams)
- Medium size potato 2 pieces
- 2 carrots
- Onion 1 piece
- Hard cheese 70 grams
- 4 eggs
- Dressing mayonnaise
- Sour cream for dressing
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Pink Salmon, Eggs, Cheese
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cooker, Pots, Knife, Cutting board, Grater, Plates, Refrigerator, Wide range dish
Preparation of mimosa with pink salmon:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.First we need to boil vegetables. We wash potatoes and carrots under running water from sand, earth and other contaminants. Next, transfer them to the pan and pour clean cold water. Turn on the temperature of the stove to a medium level and set the pot with vegetables on the burner. We bring the liquid to a boil and only after that we slightly reduce the temperature. Then boil the vegetables until fully cooked for about 15 to 20 minutes. Readiness is checked using a knife or a conventional fork. If the inventory easily pierces the flesh, then the vegetables are boiled. At the same time, they should not be digested, since the dish may not work. We take out the cooked vegetables from the water and leave to cool in a plate or other container. Next, you need to boil the eggs. We wash them under running water from various kinds of contaminants and transfer them to a small pan. Then we turn on the temperature of the stove to an average level, completely fill the eggs with cold clean water and put the bowl on the ring. After the water boils, cook the eggs for another 6 - 8 minutes until fully cooked. Next, turn off the stove, drain the hot water from the pan and pour cold running water in order to speed up the cooling process.
Step 2: chop the ingredients.
Step 3: form a salad.In a beautiful wide container we begin to lay layers of our salad. The first layer will be grated potatoes, evenly distribute it throughout the bottom of the container, slightly salt to taste and with a tablespoon, grease with a mixture of mayonnaise and sour cream. Next is a layer of onion, which we also lubricate with an impregnation mixture. Then grated cheese and again mayonnaise with sour cream. Then a layer of pink salmon, impregnation. The next layer of egg whites with mayonnaise and sour cream. Next, carrots and the last time with an impregnation mixture. On top, decorate the salad with egg yolks and put it in the refrigerator so that it is soaked for at least 40 minutes.
Step 4: serve mimosa with pink salmon.Before serving, the salad can be decorated with sprigs of parsley or dill, as well as lemon slices. Gentle soaked salad, neatly laid out on plates without violating the integrity of the layers and served to guests and loved ones. Cook with pleasure! Enjoy your meal!
- - In order for the onions in the salad not to be bitter, the following must be done. Transfer the sliced ingredient to a deep plate, pour boiling water for 10 minutes. And then rinse under running cold water.
- - In order to cook vegetables faster, you need to cut them into 3 to 4 parts in advance.
- - It is better to boil old potatoes without a peel, but young ones can also be peeled. At the same time, the root crop should be washed more thoroughly.
- - If desired, finely grated apple can be added to the salad. And to combine it is better with a layer of carrots.
- - For this salad, any hard cheese that you like best is suitable.