Ingredients for making cake in a pan
For the test:
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Condensed milk 1 can (380 ml)
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- Table vinegar 9% 1 tablespoon
- Sifted wheat flour 3 cups
- Wheat flour sifted for rolling half a glass
- Shredded walnuts 1 cup (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Milk, pasteurized whole 2.5% fat content 1 liter
- Sugar 1 cup (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Chicken egg 2 pieces (large)
- Sifted wheat flour 3 tablespoons
- Softened butter 200 grams
- Vanilla Sugar 1 Pack
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk, Sugar, Condensed Milk
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Mixer, Stewpan, Plate, Whisk, Canned key, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Fork, Rolling pin, Metal spatula, Lid frying pan, Kitchen spatula, Cutting board, Knife, Paper kitchen towels, Food plastic film, large flat dish, fridge
Cooking cake in a pan:
Step 1: prepare the cream blank.To start, make a blank for the cream. In the deep bowl, beat the right amount of unshell eggs, beat them lightly with a mixer, 30 - 40 seconds will be quite enough. Then add sugar to the eggs and beat the ingredients 2 - 3 minutes at medium speed. After, enter the bowl, sifted wheat flour with vanilla sugar and beat the mixture with a mixer until a smooth consistency at low speed for 2 minutes. Now without interrupting the operation of the mixer, introduce the desired amount of whole pasteurized milk into the resulting mixture. Stir the mass until you are sure that its consistency is uniform without flour lumps. Then pour the resulting mixture into a deep stewpan and place it on a stove that is turned on to a medium level. Arm yourself with a whisk and, without ceasing to stir the liquid mass, bring it to a boil. As soon as the milk mass begins to boil, remove the stewpan from the stove and allow the liquid to cool slightly up to 50 - 60 degrees. The milk mass will cool and thicken approximately 30 to 40 minutes during this time, cook the cakes.
Step 2: prepare the dough.
Step 3: form the cakes.
Step 4: fry the cakes.
Step 5: bring the cream to full readiness.
Step 6: form a cake.
Step 7: serve the cake in a pan.Cake in the pan is served cold. If you wish, you can get it out of the refrigerator 1 hour before serving so that it warms up a little, especially if you are going to treat children with this cake. This easy-to-prepare dessert will decorate your holiday table, and give your loved ones a pleasant mood and great sweetness, especially with freshly brewed tea, a cup of coffee or cocoa. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - You can cook cakes 2 to 3 days before making the cake and store them in a dry place until use.
- - Instead of powdered fried cakes, you can use crushed cookies, nuts, chocolate, chopped dried fruits, oatmeal.
- - Instead of vanilla sugar, you can use liquid vanilla essence.
- - To improve the flavor of the dough, you can add a pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg and a bag of vanilla sugar or liquid vanilla extract.
- - The cream will turn out to be more successful if it is cooked in cast-iron dishes, for example, in a cauldron.
- - You can use any nuts to sprinkle on the cake, and chop them as you like, in a blender, mortar or rolling pin.