Ingredients for cooking boiled pork
Ingredients for cooking boiled pork in the sleeve:
- Pork (boneless loin or neck) 1 kilogram
- Garlic 1 head
- Vegetable oil 100 milliliters
- Lime 1 piece
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Ground Laurel Leaf 1 teaspoon
- Cilantro 1 bunch
- Coriander grain 1 tablespoon
- Honey 2 teaspoons
- Cumin seeds half a teaspoon
- Red pepper flakes (hot) 1 teaspoon
- Black peppercorns 10 peas or to taste
- Large salt (without iodine) 1 tablespoon or to taste
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Garlic, Honey
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Deep bowl, Paper kitchen towels, Blender, Baking sleeve with clips, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Refrigerator, Non-stick baking tray, Non-stick baking dish, Kitchen towel, Oven, Kitchen spatula, Large flat dish, Sauce boat, Plate
Cooking boiled pork in the sleeve:
Step 1: prepare the meat for pickling.To get started, choose the right meat, a great boiled pork is obtained from a loin without bone, neck, and also from pork drumstick without excess fat and skin. This recipe uses the neck of a pig. To begin, rinse the meat under running water and dry it with paper kitchen towels to remove excess moisture. After, lay the pork on a cutting board and strip it off with a knife from the hymen and excess fat. Optionally, you can cut 1 piece of meat into 2 equal halves. Now peel 1 head of garlic from the peel, cut each clove into 2 - 3 parts, or if the garlic consists of small teeth, you can leave them whole. Put one clove of garlic aside. You will need it for the marinade. After a sharp, thin knife, make vertical punctures in the pork pulp from all sides up to 6 centimeters deep. Fill the meat with garlic, put it in a deep bowl and start cooking the marinade.
Step 2: prepare the marinade.
Step 3: pickle the meat.
Step 4: bake the meat.
Step 5: serve the boiled pork in the sleeve.Boiled pork in the sleeve is served hot or cold, while in the latter case it is much tastier. Before serving, the meat is cut into thin layers and watered with juice, which the pork put during baking. This meat dish goes well with any side dish, such as boiled pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, salad or stewed vegetables. Also, chilled boiled pork is an excellent substitute for shop sausages, it can be added to pizza, cooked from baked meat gravy for pasta and cereals. Well, sandwiches with such meat diverge with a bang! Cook with pleasure and enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
- - You can supplement the bouquet of spices indicated in the recipe with any other spices and herbs that are suitable for meat dishes.
- - The meat can be stuffed not only with garlic, but also with chopped carrots, onions and fresh herbs of dill, basil, lemongrass, parsley.
- - You can add a couple of spoons of sour cream, mayonnaise, ketchup or mustard to the marinade.
- - Be careful when buying meat! After choosing the piece you need, ask the seller to set it on fire in order not to buy a knur. If the scorched meat smells like urine, it is better to refuse to buy it, it is impossible to rehabilitate such meat and your finished product will smell very unpleasant!
- - Instead of lime, you can use lemon or orange.