Ingredients for making ravioli with goat cheese and herbs
For the test
- Wheat flour 180 grams
- Corn flour 20 grams
- 2 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Goat cheese 100 grams
- Tomato paste 1 teaspoon
- Shallots - 100 grams
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Parsley 1 bunch or to taste
- Green onions to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients Eggs, Flour, Greens
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Cooker, Saucepan, Skimmer, Kitchen Shovel, Plates, Refrigerator, Rolling Pin, Paper Kitchen Towels, Cutting Board, Knife, Sieve, Food Wrap
Cooking ravioli with goat cheese and herbs:
Step 1: prepare the dough.Ravioli dough is prepared very quickly and simply. Set a sieve over a deep plate or other container and sift the two types of flour together. Thus, we will prevent the formation of lumps that should not be in the test, and saturate the flour with oxygen. Next, we wash eggs under running water from various kinds of contaminants and dry them with paper kitchen towels. Then with our hands we make a small depression in the flour, and break the eggs there, salt. After, we begin to knead the dough, right in the container until smooth. As soon as we get an even test ball, wrap it in a plastic wrap so that it does not absorb any odors and put it in the refrigerator 30 minutes. In the meantime, prepare the filling.
Step 2: prepare the ingredients for the filling.
Step 3: prepare the filling.
Step 4: form the ravioli.
Step 5: boil the ravioli.We turn on the temperature of the stove to a high level, pour water into the pan and put on the burner. After the water boils, add salt to taste and reduce the temperature to an average level. We put our ravioli in boiling water and boil it. After they surfaced, cook them for another 1 - 2 minutes. Next, we take the finished ravioli out of the pan using a slotted spoon and can be served.
Step 4: serve ravioli with goat cheese and herbs.This dish is served hot, laid in portions on beautiful plates. For a more palatable look, ravioli can be decorated with greens and grated cheese. The hot dish with thin pastry and delicious cheese filling is ready! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you want to get a more delicate creamy taste, then you can not add tomato paste.
- - As a vegetable oil, you can use, for example, sunflower or olive.
- - Ravioli can also be made square in shape, for this, simply cut the squares of about 5 by 5 centimeters with a knife. we put the filling in the center on the test square, then cover it with the second test square and fasten the edges tightly together.
- - Chopped onions can be fried together with black pepper.