Ham and Cheese Ingredients for Cooking Chicken
- Chicken fillet 4 medium pieces
- Salty cracker 25 pieces
- Wheat Bread 4 slices
- Butter 90 grams or 6 tablespoons
- Ham 300 grams
- Hard cheese of any fat content 350-400 grams
- Chicken egg 3 pieces
- Mustard 1.5 tablespoons
- Sifted wheat flour 60 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Ham, Chicken, Cheese, Butter
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Oven, Stove, Stewpan, Nonstick pan, Food aluminum foil, Table spoon, Table fork, Kitchen towel, Paper kitchen towels, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Knife - 2 pieces, Plates, Coarse grater, Wooden skewers or toothpicks - about 16 pieces or as needed, Kitchen spatula, Refrigerator, Food grade plastic wrap, Large flat dish
Cooking chicken with ham and cheese:
Step 1: prepare the breading.First, preheat the oven to 220 - 230 degrees Celsius. Turn the stove on to a medium level and place a stewpan with butter on it, melt the fat to a homogeneous consistency. Using a food processor, grind the right amount of bread and salted crackers into small crumbs. Cover a non-stick baking sheet with a piece of aluminum foil so that it extends beyond its edges. Spread flour crumbs evenly over the entire surface of the baking sheet and place it in a preheated oven on 5 - 7 minutes. Periodically open the oven and mix the crumb with a tablespoon, for uniform drying. When the crushed ingredients turn a delicate golden color, remove the baking sheet from the oven with a kitchen towel and place it on the kitchen table. Allow the crumbs to cool completely. Do not turn off the oven; lower its temperature to 190 - 200 degrees Celsius!
Step 2: prepare the chicken, cheese and ham.
Step 3: combine the ingredients.
Step 4: bring the dish to full readiness.Pour the sifted wheat flour into a deep plate and roll the stuffed chicken on it from all sides. Then, in the deep bowl, beat in the right amount of chicken eggs, put 1 tablespoon of mustard, add salt to taste, not forgetting that you have already salted the meat, and black ground pepper. Beat the eggs to a uniform lush consistency with a kitchen fork. Dip the eggs in the egg mixture so that it envelops the fillet on all sides. Now put the fillet on a baking sheet with flour crumbs and lightly crush it with the palm of your hand so that the crumb sticks firmly to the surface of the meat, do the same with the other side. Then using wooden toothpicks, firmly fasten the edges of the fillet and lay it on a plate. In the same way, prepare the remaining fillets. Cover the plate with the still-wet dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate 7 to 10 minutes so that the breading is condensed. After the required time has passed, put the fillet on a non-stick baking sheet covered with aluminum food foil and send it to the oven on 35 minutes placing the pan in the middle of the oven. Across 35 minutes the fillet will reach full readiness, take out a baking sheet, helping yourself with a kitchen towel from the oven. Using a kitchen spatula, lick the chicken fillets on a large flat dish, carefully remove the wooden toothpicks from the baked pieces of meat and taste forwards.
Step 5: serve the chicken with ham and cheese.Chicken with ham and cheese is served hot, laid in portions on plates at the rate of 2 fillets - 1 serving. Boiled rice, french fries, mashed potatoes, stewed vegetables, boiled cereals and pasta can be served as a side dish for this dish. The ideal aperitif for such meat is light pink or white wines, children can relish this yummy with juices of any kind. The remaining baked fillet should be stored in the refrigerator, having previously placed them in hermetically sealed containers, this aromatic dish is delicious even in a chilled version as a substitute for shop sausages. Tender meat with a flavorful filling will be to your taste 100%. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - Chicken fillet before use can be marinated in any marinade, such as mustard, tomato, soy or any other that you like. The longer the meat is pickled, the more tender is its taste.
- - It is advisable to introduce mustard into the egg mixture without additives and grains.
- - The spices indicated in this recipe can be supplemented with, for example, white ground pepper, allspice, saffron, paprika, curry and these are just a few options.
- - Instead of bread and crackers, you can use coarsely ground breadcrumbs. Or ordinary crackers, which can then be crushed in a food processor.
- - The mass of crackers and crackers can be crushed using a blender.
- - To cook this dish, you can also use chicken thigh without bone and skin.