Ingredients for Cooking Chicken with Capers
- Chicken thighs 2 pieces
- Chicken drumstick 2 pieces
- Olive oil 60 milliliters
- Parsley fresh herbs 1 bunch
- Pickled capers 1 cup (cup capacity 200 milliliters)
- Chicken broth (not salty) 2 cups (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- White wine vinegar 1 cup (cup capacity 200 milliliters)
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Onion, Chicken
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Glass, Tablespoon, Paper kitchen towels, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Knife, Cutting board, Plate - 3 pieces, Stove, Frying pan, Kitchen spatula
Cooking chicken with capers:
Step 1: prepare chicken, onions, capers and parsley.Peel the drumstick and chicken thighs with a knife, if any, wash the meat under running water from various kinds of contaminants and pat dry with paper kitchen towels. Then put the chicken in a deep plate. Open the jar of capers with a canned wrench and, using a tablespoon, separate the amount you need by placing the ingredient in a clean, deep bowl. Rinse the peeled onions, rinse with parsley under running water. Dry the onion with paper towels, and shake the greens over the sink from excess liquid. After, place these 2 ingredients on a chopping board and chop the onion into a cube with an approximate diameter of 1 centimeter, and chop the parsley finely. Arrange the slices in separate plates.
Step 2: fry the onions.
Step 3: bring the dish to full readiness.
Step 4: serve the chicken with capers.Chicken with capers is served hot, laid in portions on plates at the rate of 2 pieces of meat per 1 serving. In the form of a side dish to such a chicken, you can serve whatever your heart desires. This can be boiled rice, mashed potatoes, stewed vegetables, boiled cereals or pasta. An ideal aperitif for this dish is white semi-dry or red semi-dry wine, children can relish this yummy with pomegranate or apple juice. Simple and tasteful. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - When stewing meat, you can add spices such as garlic powder or a couple of cloves of chopped fresh garlic, dried marjoram, coriander, suneli hops, curry, fresh mint to the liquid mass, all these spices will complement the aroma and taste of the finished dish.
- - You can also use chicken fillet or wings to cook this dish, the latter being stewed faster for about 40 minutes.
- - Instead of olive oil, you can use vegetable or creamy fats, such as sunflower oil, margarine, butter.