Ingredients for making Daiquiri cocktail
For light syrup:
- Sugar 1 cup (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Distilled pure water 1 cup
For a cocktail in 2 servings:
- Light rum of any brand 120 grams
- Light syrup 60 grams
- Lime 1 piece (or concentrated lime juice - 60 grams)
- Ice as needed
- Main IngredientsLime, Rum, Sugar
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Martini glasses - 2 pieces, Freezer, Stove, Small saucepan with a lid, Kitchen towel, Tablespoon, Measuring cup - 2 - 3 pieces, Paper kitchen towels, Cutting board, Knife, Shaker
Preparation of Daiquiri cocktail:
Step 1: cool the glass.Before preparing a cocktail, cool the glasses. Take the martini glasses and put them in them 6 - 7 dice ice or you can put the containers in the freezer for a few minutes.
Step 2: prepare a light syrup.
Step 3: combine the ingredients.Rinse the lime under running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, lay on a cutting board, cut into 2 halves of one part of lime with your hand, squeeze the juice directly into a measuring cup. For just 2 servings of the cocktail, you need 60 grams of juice. Cut off the second half of the lemon 2 slices or 2 rings, they will serve as a decoration for your alcoholic drink. Fill the shaker half with ice cubes. Using a measuring cup, add the right amount of light syrup and light rum of any brand to it.
Step 4: beat and filter the Daiquiri cocktail.Close the shaker lid, pick it up and shake it vigorously for 6 to 7 minutes so that the ice is crushed and the ingredients of the cocktail are mixed well until a homogeneous consistency. Remove ice from glasses. Then pass the finished drink through the cocktail filter into cold glasses. Make small cuts on the lemon rings and attach them to the rims of the glasses. The cocktail is ready, enjoy!
Step 5: serve the Daiquiri cocktail.After preparation, the Daiquiri cocktail is poured into a chilled glass and served cold, decorating the edge of the glass with a slice or ring of lemon or lime. A gentle, sweet, sour, aromatic drink that gives off the bitterness that is characteristic of rum, will at the same time cheer you up and relax. An irreplaceable cocktail for holidays, parties and for relaxation! Enjoy it with pleasure! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you don’t have a shaker, you can use a couple of glasses instead, one of which should be slightly smaller than the other. Pour the ingredients into one glass, cover the first with a second glass and press firmly so that the liquid does not spill during shaking.
- - Use pure distilled water to freeze ice!
- - Cocktails, which include ice cubes, are served in tumbler, old fashion and highball glasses. If a cocktail is prepared with or without crushed ice, then such a cocktail is served in a glass with a leg.
- - You can make a light syrup from brown sugar, it will give the drink a deeper aroma and rich color.