Cream Carrot Juice Ingredients
- carrot -150 gr (it is recommended to take fresh carrots) to taste
- cream 50 gr
- water 25 gr
- Main Ingredients Carrot
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:grater, bowl, gauze, glass
Cooking carrot juice with cream:
Step 1: Peel the carrots.Fresh carrots must be washed and cleaned well.
Step 2: Prepare the carrots.Grate the carrots on a fine grater. Pour chilled boiled water, then mix thoroughly. Take cheesecloth, and squeeze carrot juice through it into a glass.
Step 3: serve.Top up the remaining volume of the glass with cream. The drink is recommended to serve slightly chilled. Good appetite!
- - Carrot juice is filled with vitamins and various useful elements, but this does not mean at all that it needs to be consumed in large quantities. The maximum daily allowance is 3 liters per day.
- - Juice perfectly removes toxins from the body, positively affects the health of lactating women, improves skin condition.
- - It is recommended to wash fresh carrots with a soft brush, so as not to damage the top layer and extract maximum vitamins and benefits.
- - If you don’t have gauze, you can use a juicer.
- - Like carrot juice, drinks can be made from celery, beets and even parsley.