Oven ingredients for cooking buckwheat
Ingredients for cooking buckwheat in the oven:
- Onion 1 piece (large)
- Carrots 2 pieces (medium sized 12 to 15 centimeters long)
- Pork pulp 1 kilogram
- Buckwheat groats 1 cup (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Distilled pure water 2 cups
- Refined vegetable oil 5 tablespoons
- Salt half a teaspoon or to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Allspice, ground teaspoon
- Thyme half a teaspoon
- Ground laurel leaf 2-3 pinch
- Main ingredients: Pork, Buckwheat
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen table, Colander with a fine mesh, Deep bowl, Knife - 2 pieces, Paper kitchen towels, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Frying pan with removable handle and lid, Stove, Plate - 2 pieces, Kitchen spatula, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Oven
Cooking buckwheat in the oven:
Step 1: prepare buckwheat.Separate the amount of buckwheat you need from the total mass of cereals and pour a thin layer on a clean kitchen table. Sort the buckwheat and remove the weed seeds, shell, husk or any other type of contamination. Then discard it in a colander with a fine sieve and rinse the groats under running cold water. Leave the buckwheat in a strainer until all the water has drained, then transfer to a deep bowl and let dry.
Step 2: fry the vegetables.Peel onions and carrots with a knife. Rinse vegetables under running water and pat dry with paper kitchen towels. Then, alternately lay on a cutting board and chop, onion into a cube with an approximate diameter 1 to 1 centimeter, and carrots with sticks or straws with an approximate thickness of 0.5 centimeters and a length of up to 3 centimeters. Arrange the vegetables in separate plates. Turn on the stove to medium temperature and place the pan on it. with 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. In hot fat, toss the onions and simmer, stirring with a kitchen spatula for 5 - 6 minutes to transparency and a light golden crust. Then add carrots to the onion, stew the vegetables together for another 6 - 7 minutes until the carrot is ready. After using a tablespoon, transfer the vegetable mass to a plate. Remove the pan from the stove, but do not wash, pour into it 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil and temporarily set aside.
Step 3: fry the meat.
Step 4: combine the ingredients and bake.
Step 5: serve the buckwheat in the oven.Buckwheat in the oven is served hot and is considered the second hot dish. It is placed in portions on plates and a salad of fresh vegetables, pickled or freshly sliced vegetables is added as a side dish. The nutritional value of such buckwheat is increased by 2 to 3 times due to meat and fat, which allows your stomach to get full satiety during dinner, lunch or breakfast. Tasty, fragrant and very simple! Enjoy your meal!
- - The spices indicated in this recipe are not essential, you can add any spices that are suitable for meat or cereal dishes.
- - Instead of pork, you can use chicken, chicken legs, wings. After going through the initial heat treatment in a pan, they quickly reach full readiness in the oven.
- - Do not add more water than indicated in the recipe, buckwheat porridge is always boiled 1: 2, for example 1 cup of cereal in 2 cups of water.
- - Do not soak buckwheat before cooking, it will make it too soft and less crumbly after cooking.
- - Instead of vegetable oil, lard, butter, premium margarine, and olive oil can be used.
- - There should be separate cutting boards and knives for meat and raw vegetables.