Ingredients for Making Eggplant Chips
Ingredients for Making Eggplant Chips:
- Eggplant 2 pieces (large)
- Salt 2-3 whispers (for powder)
- Ground dried paprika 1 tablespoon
- Apple cider vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Wedge syrup 1 tablespoon
- Dried garlic, ground 1 teaspoon
- Salt half a teaspoon or to taste
- Distilled pure water 2 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Bread slicer, Non-stick baking sheet - 2 pieces, Parchment paper - 2 pieces, Rectangular cutting board - 2 - 3 pieces or as many as needed, Deep bowl, Oven, Tablespoon, Chef brush, Kitchen spatula, Kitchen towel, Liter jar - as needed , Plastic lid - as needed, Refrigerator, Large flat plate
Cooking Eggplant Chips:
Step 1: prepare the eggplant.Take the required number of eggplants, with a sharp knife cut off their places on which inflorescences and stalks were attached. Then peel the vegetables, rinse under running water and pat dry with paper towels. After cut the eggplant into thin layers no more 2-3 millimeters, for this process you can use either a thin sharp knife, a special knife for peeling potatoes, or a bread slicer as indicated in this recipe.
Step 2: dry the layers of eggplant.Then lay the eggplant layers on a non-stick baking sheet pre-coated with a sheet of parchment paper. Sprinkle them with a small amount of salt, lay a second layer of parchment paper on top of them and crush them with rectangular chopping boards, this process is necessary so that the pieces of vegetables are aligned. Let the aubergines stand and let the juice flow for 12 hours. Then remove the cutting boards with the top layer of parchment paper, blot the eggplant layers with paper kitchen towels from excess moisture, and transfer them to another non-stick pan covered with a clean and dry sheet of parchment paper.
Step 3: prepare the marinade and grease the eggplant.
Step 4: prepare the eggplant chips.
Step 5: serve the eggplant chips.Eggplant chips are served coldly laid on a large flat dish with a slide. Together with them you can serve hot and vegetable sauces, such as tomato, cream, homemade mayonnaise, spicy curry sauce. Eggplant chips are considered an appetizer, but they can also be added to various dishes. Pancakes can be stuffed with fragrant eggplant chips, supplemented with various stewed vegetables, meat and sauces. The perfect combination is a fresh vegetable salad with eggplant chips and cream. At the festive table, such a dish as tomatoes with cheese dressing and eggplant chips will look great. The perfect snack and the perfect ingredient for many culinary delights. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - Eggplant chips can be cooked in an oven. To do this, prepare the eggplant as indicated in this recipe, turn on the dryer 115 degrees, install nets with eggplant layers in it and dry them for 12 hours.
- - The set of spices in this recipe is not essential, you can prepare the marinade from any other spices you like that are suitable for meat or vegetable dishes, for example, dried and ground marjoram, mint, cilantro, basil, and many others.
- - Slicing eggplant in this recipe is not important, you can cut them with rhombuses, rings, squares or give any shape you like.
- - Sometimes, before drying, eggplant chips are sprinkled with sesame seeds.