Ingredients for Making Royal Tortillas
- Fat curd whole 300 grams
- 2-3 eggs
- Butter 100-150 grams
- Baking soda teaspoon
- Vinegar 9% 1 tablespoon
- Sugar 1 cup (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Sifted wheat flour 1 cup with a hill
- The main ingredients of cottage cheese, flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Oven, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Whisk, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Round non-stick baking dish with a diameter of 30 centimeters., Baking paper, Kitchen towel, Knife, Large round dish, Plate
Cooking Royal Cakes:
Step 1: prepare the cottage cheese.Preheat the oven to 190 - 200 degrees. In the deep bowl, beat the right amount of unshell eggs with a whisk into the airy, white foam. Give this process approximately 20 - 25 minutes the longer you beat the eggs, the softer and richer the filling will be. Then add half the total amount of sugar, vanillin, fatty, whole cottage cheese to the eggs and beat the ingredients 10 - 15 minutes until the sugar is completely dissolved, into a homogeneous mass.
Step 2: prepare the dough.Now take a clean, dry, deep bowl, place in it soft, melted butter and half the remaining sugar. Half a teaspoon of baking soda 1 tablespoon vinegar right in a bowl with butter and sugar. Rub the ingredients with a tablespoon until the sugar dissolves in the fat. Mix thoroughly so that no lumps of soda and sugar grains remain in the resulting mass. Then pour the desired amount of sifted wheat flour into the resulting fat mass and mix the ingredients and oil with your hands. You should have flour crumbs.
Step 3: prepare the baking dish and stack the ingredients.Take a round non-stick baking dish with an approximate diameter of 30 centimeters lay baking paper on its bottom, apply on its surface 2 to 3 tablespoons curd mass and on top of it pour half butter - flour crumbs. Then pour in the curd mass. Wait until it is evenly distributed on all surfaces of the flour crumbs. Pour the resulting layer with the remaining flour mass so that it completely covers the liquid layer, and there are no uncovered slots on the sides.
Step 4: bake the royal tortilla.Put the mold in the preheated oven and bake the royal tortilla for 30 - 40 minutes until ready. During this time, the dough is perfectly and completely baked, and your cake is covered with a beautiful creamy crust. After, remove the form from the oven, helping yourself with a kitchen towel, let it cool, and very carefully disconnect the baking paper from the sides of the finished cake. Grasping with your hands, the ends of the baking paper and drag the royal cake to a large round dish. With a sharp knife, cut the resulting pie, lay on a plate and taste forwards.
Step 5: serve the royal tortilla.Royal flat cake is served at room temperature, laid on a large flat, round plate. Immediately before use, it is cut into portions and laid on plates. You can decorate this type of dessert with fresh fruit slices, icing sugar, chocolate icing or add any kind of syrup. Also, very often royal flat cake is served with whipped cream, yogurt or sour cream. You can drink this delicious sweetness with fresh milk, fresh only brewed tea or your favorite sweet juice. Tasty and not expensive! Enjoy your meal!
- - A royal flat cake can be made with salted minced meat from feta cheese, salted cottage cheese with spices and herbs, Feta cheese, with the addition of boiled and ground meat of any kind.
- - Sometimes ground cloves and cinnamon are added to the sweet cake layer for a greater flavor.
- - Royal flat cake can be baked in a pan or in a large wide cauldron.
- - The sides of the baking dish of your choice should be at least 7 -8 centimeters high, since during the baking, the royal flat cake increases in size by 1.5 - 2 times.
- - If you want the top crust of your royal flat cake to be a darker ruddy color, grease the surface of the flat cake with a beaten chicken egg mixed with sugar or honey before putting it into the oven.