Ingredients for cooking tench in spicy sauce
- Tench fish 1 piece
- Lemon half
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Lime leaves fresh 3-4 pieces
- Fresh basil leaves - 3-4 pieces to taste
- Chili pepper 1-2 peppercorns up to 2 centimeters long
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Sifted wheat flour 4-5 tablespoons
- Schisandra leaves dried ground 1 teaspoon
For the sauce:
- Vegetable oil 1-2 tablespoons
- Lemon half
- Curry paste 1-1.5 tablespoons
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Fish oil 1 tablespoon
- Tomato paste 1 tablespoon
- Distilled pure water 100-150 milliliters
- Main ingredients
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Stove, Deep pan, Scraper, Cutting board, Paper kitchen towels, Knife, Deep bowl, Frying pan, Kitchen spatula, Plate - 3 pieces, Bowl, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Stewpan
Cooking tench in spicy sauce:
Step 1: prepare the fish.Put on a stove, turned on a strong level, a deep pan full of running water, bring to a boil and turn off the stove. Carcasses of raw tench, boil on 1 - 2 minutes so that the mucus comes off and the scales soften. Then clean the fish with a scraper from the scales, cut along the belly and pull out the intestines. No need to cut off the head and fins. Rinse the fish under running water from the remaining small scales and blood, and inside from the hymen. Lay the carcasses on a cutting board, dry with paper kitchen towels to remove excess liquid and make cuts across the knife with a knife or crosswise across the whole carcass. Rub the fish to taste with salt and black pepper, inside and out, and sprinkle the juice with half a lemon. Just squeeze the juice directly onto the cleaned fish on both sides and place the carcasses in a deep bowl to salt and marinate in lemon.
Step 2: fry the fish.
Step 3: prepare the sauce.
Step 4: Serve tench in spicy sauce.Tench in hot sauce is served hot, laid on a plate, sprinkled with sauce and sprinkled with fried basil, lime and chili peppers. Sometimes, instead of pouring sauce over the fish, it is served separately in the sauceboat. Together with fish, rice cakes or boiled rice with vegetables are mandatory served on the table. Savoring a fish prepared according to this recipe is pleasant with dry or semi-sweet white wine, in principle, tench in spicy sauce goes perfectly with vodka or sake. This fish tastes sweet and sour with a pronounced hue of sharpness, and its aroma is simply breathtaking. Enjoy your meal!
- - To prepare this dish you can take any kind of fish, it can be zander, halibut, pike, silver carp or your favorite fish.
- - Instead of lemon, you can use lime juice or concentrated lemon juice, which can be purchased at any store.
- - If you like well, very spicy food, you can stew the fish in the sauce for several minutes and then put it on a plate and pour the sauce.
- - You can cook the curry paste yourself, for this you need, for 100 grams of the finished product, 6 chili peppers, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, chopped coriander, salt, lemongrass, ginger, vegetable oil, and turmeric. 2 teaspoons of dried cumin, zest of lemon or lime, and paprika. Grind and mix the ingredients in a blender, if the paste turns out to be very thick, add pure distilled water or more vegetable oil.