Ingredients for making salmon soup
- Salmon (steak) 550 grams
- Potatoes - 4 pieces to taste
- Carrot 1 piece
- Allspice 5 pieces
- Onion -1 piece to taste
- Water 2 liters
- Ground black pepper 1 pinch
- Dill fresh quarter beam
- Bay leaf -1 piece to taste
- Salt 2 pinches
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting Board, Knife, Tablespoon, Saucepan, Cooker
Cooking salmon soup:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Peel potatoes, carrots and onions. Then rinse everything thoroughly under running water. Next, cut medium-sized cubes of potatoes and small onions. Cut the carrots into circles, each of which is divided into four more parts.
Step 2: Cut the salmon.Wash the salmon well, then carefully remove its eyes. Remove the scales and skin from the fish, remove the bones and cut into portions.
Step 3: Cook the salmon soup.Pour 2 liters of water into a clean pot and put on fire. When the water boils, add salmon to the pan, bring to a boil and remove all the froth. Then reduce heat and add chopped vegetables to the pan. Then toss the bay leaf and allspice. Bring everything to a boil, and again reduce the heat. So cook the ear for about 25-30 minutes, periodically do not forget to remove the foam from it.
Step 4: Serve the salmon ear.5 minutes before the ear is cooked, add black ground pepper and salt to the pan to your liking. When the ear is ready, remove the pan from the heat and cover with a lid so that the dish is infused. Then pour it into portioned plates and sprinkle chopped dill on top for decoration. Good appetite!
- - In order for no one to guess that the ear of the salmon is cooked on a gas stove in an ordinary pan, you need to prepare thin birch dots in advance. And when the ear is ready, light one of them and extinguish it directly in the pan with the ear. Such a simple method will give your ear the smell of a real bonfire, and you - the glory of an incomparable culinary specialist.
- - If you wish, you can add fresh meaty tomatoes, tomato paste or a little adjika to this dish. You can also add millet or rice to your ear. The main thing is to prevent the cereals from boiling, otherwise it will be possible to assume that the ear is damaged, and in return you will get fish porridge.
- - In order for the yushka fish soup to remain light and not to become dark, you need to cut the potatoes into fairly large pieces so that it does not boil during cooking.