Ingredients for making pink salmon fish soup
- Pink salmon 1 piece, weighing approximately 1 kilogram
- Onion 1 large head
- Bay leaf 2 pieces
- Black pepper 5-8 peas
- Potato 2 pieces medium size
- Dill, parsley, salt to taste
- Small ruffs 10-15 pieces (if you find)
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:3-liter pan, Knife, Cutting board, Cooking pink salmon soup.
Cooking pink salmon soup:
Step 1: chop pink salmon.To begin with, leave it without a head and tail. Gutted. Caviar did not come across? Well, okay, no luck this time, it turns out. We will feast without her now. Gently spread the pink salmon along and remove all the bones. Just do not rush to treat them to a cat. Wait a bit. What to do next? Depends on whether you have small ruffles. The thing is that in the old days in Russia it was the ear on the broth of ruffs that was especially valued. Did the head of the family go fishing yesterday? Fine. Then prepare the broth.
Step 2: boil small fish and waste after cutting pink salmon.
Step 3: prepare the ear.Add the onion to the boiling broth. Whole or, in extreme cases, cut in half. You can, by the way, not clean it. In this case, due to the onion husk of the ear, it will acquire a pleasant reddish color. There we put chopped fish fillet, finely chopped potatoes. You can add dill stalks. And shortly before readiness, you can put salt, pepper, bay leaf. Ear boils quickly, 15-20 minutes. But after readiness, it should be infused for another 7-8 minutes under a tightly closed lid.
Step 4: serve to the table.Before serving, discard the boiled onions and dill stalks. They have already done their job, they gave away the aroma. Add finely chopped fresh herbs to the plates over the finished dish. You can and a small slice of lemon. Well, why is the ear divided into triple and double? Probably already understood. Triple broth - triple, double, without a ruff, - double. Enjoy your meal!
- - Some species of fish, in particular roach, bream, gudgeon, bleak, roach, ram, mackerel, sabrefish, gobies, are not suitable for making classic fish soup.
- - Ear can only be cooked in enamel or clay dishes. Aluminum is not for her.
- - Ear of red fish can also be tinted with saffron. Just keep in mind, spices should not be too much, otherwise they will kill the taste of fish.
- - They eat it both hot and cold. Just right under the ear is a piece of rye bread, fish kulebyaka, pie, pies with elm, sago, rice and eggs, onions.