Ingredients for Making Coffee Panacota
- Milk 350 ml;
- Cream 250 ml (can be replaced with sour cream, 150 ml - in coffee cream, 100 ml - in chocolate filler);
- Egg yolk 4 pcs;
- Chocolate 130 g (black or milk, 100 g - in chocolate filling, 30 g - for decoration);
- Sugar 100 g;
- Natural coffee 35 pcs (in beans, you can take more or less);
- Gelatin 15 g;
- Water 3 tbsp. l (warm).
- Main ingredientsCacao and chocolate
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Casserole ;, Bowl ;, Spoon ;, Whisk or mixer ;, Sieve.
Making coffee Panacotta:
Step 1: Making Coffee CreamSo let's get started. Let's make a coffee cream. Throw coffee grains into milk and heat over low heat, then bring to a boil and let it boil for 2 minutes. Then filter through a sieve. Leave to cool. We put milk to warm, and while it is boiling, we dilute gelatin in water. Now leave it to swell. Beat yolks with sugar. We will do this with a whisk or mixer to mix well. Then pour in a small stream into the cooled milk with coffee.
Step 2: Make the egg mixture.Pour the resulting liquid into an iron container and put on a slow fire, it is very important to constantly stir and prevent boiling. Otherwise, you will get very naughty lumps. As soon as the mixture begins to thicken, sprinkle gelatin into it and stir.
Step 3: Fill the molds.We cover small cups with writing film. Then in coffee cream, pour the whipped cream of 150 ml. And now we fill the molds with cream. It looks very tempting.
Step 4: Pour over chocolate and serve.For chocolate glaze, you need to do the following: melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a water bath. Then, with the chocolate, whip the remaining cream. Put the whole mixture in a confectionery syringe. In the middle of the cream, add a little chocolate filler. It is very important not to fill the cream to the end so that the mass does not pierce through the dessert. Then place the dessert in the refrigerator until it solidifies. Melt the remaining chocolate (and we have 30 grams left). Then we get the molds and free from the film, the resulting half circles and decorate them with chocolate icing. Hooray, the dessert is ready! Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of cups, you can take a bowl and serve in them.
- - If suddenly, you had a problem with filling the chocolate, do not worry, turn the teaspoon in a circle in the dessert and get wonderful zebras.