Hunting Schnitzel Ingredients
Hunting Schnitzel ingredients:
- Chilled meat (pork, beef) 400 grams
- Chicken eggs 2 pieces
- Salt to your liking
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Premium wheat flour 3 tablespoons
- Breadcrumbs packaging
To prepare the sauce we need:
- Butter 50 grams
- Onion 1 onion
- Champignons 1 can
- Fresh milk (any fat content) 300 ml
- Cream (any fat content) 200 ml
- Nutmeg to your liking
- Parsley greens to your liking
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World cuisineGerman cuisine
Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Frying pan, Cutlery, Serving plate or portion plates
Hunting schnitzel cooking:
Step 1: Prepare the Schnitzel.The main thing in this dish is, of course, meat. Therefore, its acquisition must be approached with all responsibility. You need to take the freshest meat. Then it should be thoroughly washed and all unnecessary small bones, veins removed. Then it needs to be cut into small pieces, the meatballs should turn out, we will beat them, but not very much so as not to damage the structure (then the meat will become hard and not tasty). In order not to stain the whole kitchen when beating meat, you can put it in a dense plastic bag, put on a cutting board, cover with a towel on top, and then beat off. After that, we wrap it with cling film and remove it to the side.
Step 2: Cooking the hunting sauce.Onions are cleaned and washed in water, finely chopped. Then we heat the pan with vegetable oil and fry the onion until golden brown. Next, wash and cut the mushrooms into pieces, send them to stew to the onion. A little later we send flour there and stirring constantly, add cold milk and cream with a thin stream. Bring the sauce to a boil, salt and pepper at the end, add nutmeg and chopped parsley. Remove it from the fire and set it aside.
Step 3: Fry the schnitzel.For proper preparation of schnitzel, we need to fry it properly. In separate bowls are: flour, beaten eggs and breadcrumbs. The meat we beat earlier is added a little and pepper to taste, then it is necessary to roll in flour, eggs and breadcrumbs one by one and send everything to the pan. Fry for about one and a half to two minutes on each side, to catch the eggs, and the meat formed a golden crust. Inside, the schnitzel will be tender.
Step 4: Serve the schnitzel in a hunting manner.Eat a dish must be hot. You can make french fries on the side dish or boil it and make mashed potatoes. Before serving, pour the sauce, decorate with herbs. Good appetite!
- - Pork tenderloin is best for cooking. I tried with beef, but the taste is not the same.
- - Schnitzel in a hunting style is best prepared in the open air, on a fire, laying it on the grill. You can also use the grill. And you can just fry in a pan, it still turns out delicious.
- - Also, along with the finished dish, I recommend serving fresh vegetables. Tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet Bulgarian pepper, rinse well, cut the stalks, cut the tomatoes into slices, cucumber rings, and the pepper slices. Beautifully lay along the edge of the plate and serve to the table until the dish has cooled.