Ingredients for the preparation of ribs baked in a fragrant seasoning
- Lamb or pork ribs 1 kg (we take so much, because half will be thrown out, because we ourselves will not bite the ribs)
- Paprika or overhang of peppers 1 teaspoon
- Coriander or cilantro 1 teaspoon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Ground black pepper 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric 1 teaspoon
- Rosemary - 1 teaspoon to taste
- Caraway seeds 1 teaspoon
- Dried Dried Seeds 1 teaspoon
- Salt 2 tablespoons
- Sugar pinch or 1 teaspoon
- Sunflower oil 2 tablespoons
- Fresh lemon 1 piece
- Ground teaspoon mustard
- Main Ingredients Beef, Garlic
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Large plate, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Baking tray, Cutlery, Serving plate or portioned dishes
Cooking ribs baked in a fragrant seasoning:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Fresh ribs must be thoroughly washed with running cold water and put in a separate bowl, let them drain. Or simply put in a large plate and leave for 10-15 minutes. Garlic should be carefully peeled and washed with clean water, then it should be cut as finely as possible or passed through a garlic press. Rinse fresh lemon with water and cut into slices, you can also cut it into rings, thick in 1.5-2 centimeters (as you like). In a separate small bowl, mix all the seasonings, mix thoroughly and set aside.
Step 2: marinate the ribs.Clean ribs should be cut, but not completely along the ribs. I usually cut through one. If we have large pieces of meat on them, then you can make a couple of cuts. Next, it is necessary to coat the meat and ribs well with seasoning from the mixture we have obtained, so that there is no empty space. Then take lemon slices and put them into the cuts between the ribs. Smear everything with garlic and set aside for 20 minutesso that the meat is saturated and incredibly fragrant from seasonings.
Step 3: Fry the fragrant ribs.Preheat the oven to a temperature 200 degrees, put our ribs on a baking sheet and pour over the top with sunflower oil. We will fry meat approximately an hour and a half until completely baked and the appearance of a golden aromatic and mouth-watering crust.
Step 4: Serve the ribs baked in a fragrant seasoning.Before we spread it on a dish, salt with coarse salt and pepper, pour the resulting oil from the bottom of the pan. Decorate the ribs with sprigs of greenery. You can use with any side dish. The meat is appetizing and nutritious, it retains its delicious juice. Good appetite!
- - Ribs must be selected with a lot of meat on the ribs, so it will turn out juicy and will not fry. So we will not eat some crackers.
- - In this way you can cook any ribs, whether it beef, pork or rabbit meat. In any case, the dish is very tasty, nutritious and healthy. A sensitive flavor to the dish gives a mixture of seasonings.
- - Seasonings, if you wish, can be replaced, or some can be excluded altogether, or just add your favorite spices.